Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

So you're basing everything off of 2nd hand information. Stuff that TJ or Iain McQueen told you.

Kilwinning Rangers FB which is probably being run by someone on the committee contacted TJ and said it was disbanded. Potentially 2nd hand as well.

The Buffs Secretary called TJ, I’m the chairman and was sitting next to him, no idea how it could be second hand 

11 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Killepiyos went from part time tv man to Talbots official spokesman emoji849.png

Away and get yourself lost. Been quite clear I'm asking for myself and asking for some sort of evidence that TJ and the club are lying as what is being suggested, perhaps you think thats above my station or you don't think thats important?

Edited by Killiepiyo

3 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

The Buffs Secretary called TJ, I’m the chairman and was sitting next to him, no idea how it could be second hand 

Because that's how second hand works. TJ was there so he has first hand knowledge of what happened. He then passed that information on to you and we only know of it because of you. So its 2nd hand.

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

Because that's how second hand works. TJ was there so he has first hand knowledge of what happened. He then passed that information on to you and we only know of it because of you. So its 2nd hand.

So all information is essentially second hand if you weren’t in the room?

Does that make the information less valuable or accurate?

We don’t belief TJ has lied at any point and why wouldn’t the LL and EOS object to Juniors at the same tier, it’s their league after all

16 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Probably true, but has the PWG been "disbanded" as stated on here ?.  Only the SFA can confirm if that is true or not...

Even the latest communique from the SJFA had info at the end that pointed in that direction. According to the TAJer, when asked what came next three times by Iain McQuuen of the SJFA, the SFA response was that there is no way to reconcile the postures of the EoS/LL and the SJFA so there is no point in scheduling any more meetings. That's clearly the end of the process.

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Tom Johnston claimed in the Daily Record that it hadn't been.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/junior-football-pyramid-talks-hit-21403790

So telling Kilwinning secretary it had been and telling Daily Record the same day that it had,  is that more misrepresentation?

Personally I'd go with Kilwinning, unless something changed? 

31 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

So in somewhat collective summary what folk are saying is there was no recommendations by the pwg and it is false because the whole thing fell apart before they could. TJ lied regarding this to everyone. However there is no direct evidence of this but folk have told other folk and a chairman tweeted something that may have been to do with it?

IF the PWG had made a recommendation then it would mean they had reached a consensus then we would NOT be having this debate. There's your proof!!!

QED

Edited by PastyMan

10 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

So all information is essentially second hand if you weren’t in the room?

Does that make the information less valuable or accurate?

We don’t belief TJ has lied at any point and why wouldn’t the LL and EOS object to Juniors at the same tier, it’s their league after all

Well on the basis of what occurs in a discussion you are not a part of, yes its second hand. That's just the nature of how the terminology works.

And the reason I called it 2nd hand was to say it was not 3rd or 4th hand as suggested below. So I was actually defending/supporting your insight after it was derided

28 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

There was a picture of the kilwinning facebook account saying they had contacted TJ and he confirmed it was disbanded. 3rd or 4th hand.

21 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Killiepiyo - you are one hell of a devil's advocate tonight.

image.thumb.png.b2e27dbf98866fc7af7f83c5932fa8df.png

Glad someone is getting me. There is over 1000 pages of speculation, folk getting called liars and just about everything else with little to no evidence to back anything up. This is the future of our game and folk are getting in hardened positions based on what someone says that someone else said etc. Reset button needed.

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Glad someone is getting me. There is over 1000 pages of speculation, folk getting called liars and just about everything else with little to no evidence to back anything up. This is the future of our game and folk are getting in hardened positions based on what someone says that someone else said etc. Reset button needed.

You seem to be quite happy to accept the SJFA/Talbot view and demand evidence that what has been said is wrong.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

You seem to be quite happy to accept the SJFA/Talbot view and demand evidence that what has been said is wrong.

SJFA are the folk in charge and the talbot people i know and work alongside, You suggested they weren't being honest with me and the supporters so I asked for any evidence of that, here were are how many pages later with nothing to back up what you said.

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

SJFA are the folk in charge and the talbot people i know and work alongside, You suggested they weren't being honest with me and the supporters so I asked for any evidence of that, here were are how many pages later with nothing to back up what you said.

I've asked you several times to detail what the "recommendation" of the PWG was as claimed in the Talbot statement that the LL and EoS were supposed to have turned down, you can't answer because there was none.  Agree?

I've highlighted that the WRJFA clubs were advised the SFA and LL backed option Z  (confirmed by people who were there), which was complete fabrication, so who lied? This is very important as clubs were being asked to back a proposal based on a lie, which they did.  That proposal fell flat on it's face at PWG.

Then we have TAJ's emailed "minutes", which the LL Chairman has implied were also a little loose with the truth (and missing important details as it happens), also backed up by the guy who does the LL podcast.

On balance, do you perhaps think there might be something to the claims that people aren't being entirely honest?