Burnie_man

Junior football, what is the future?

I’m personally baffled the clubs didn’t realise the West Region’s assurances the other bodies were happy for two Lowland Leagues was disingenuous.

Just looked at the likes it received on twitter. Rutherglen Glencairn are one of them.  This might mean nothing though.
That is correct, it means nothing. As of yet Rutherglen Glencairn have not met to discuss this issue.

Irvine Meadow has just retweeted it as well.
That's just myself as a supporter retweeting big news from a rival team. It is not the feelings of the Meadow committee. I don't know their stance to be honest at the moment.

At last someone has shown that they have a pair.
Should just about have enough time to set up a league for next season.
Well done Kilwinning.

Here we go, Kilwinning Rangers
image.thumb.png.dda9f7420684b90009cd491d2ef7466b.png

image.png.9d58f1d53f610548d0cbd7f322596c16.png
But nobody wants to join the pyramid...
They've yet to find out about the gold plated cludgies...

14 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

I’m personally baffled the clubs didn’t realise the West Region’s assurances the other bodies were happy for two Lowland Leagues was disingenuous.

Yes, the principle of "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" should have applied here.

(Yes, I’m aware I stood up at the meeting stating we supported option W instead. Perhaps I was naive to not forcefully question them, too.)

10 minutes ago, Shannon said:
31 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:
Irvine Meadow has just retweeted it as well.

That's just myself as a supporter retweeting big news from a rival team. It is not the feelings of the Meadow committee. I don't know their stance to be honest at the moment.

Does say official twitter account though 🙈

LongTimeLurker is going to tell us that this is good for the SJFA, actually, and the SFA's actions are consistent with the West Juniors in at tier 2.

3 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

(Yes, I’m aware I stood up at the meeting stating we supported option W instead. Perhaps I was naive to not forcefully question them, too.)

I guess some people just want to believe. And when you've got the President of the Region up there representing the most publicly pro-pyramid club, it's kind of hard to call them out.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

LongTimeLurker is going to tell us that this is good for the SJFA, actually, and the SFA's actions are consistent with the West Juniors in at tier 2.

It is good for the SJFA. More clubs leave, the bigger the severance pay TJ can give himself from whatever's left of the slush fund. One helluva retirement party!

Does say official twitter account though

Shouldn't I retweet big breaking news from the Juniors from our rivals that will interest our supporters and followers?

Will I just bury my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening

3 minutes ago, never been to scotland said:

Who else is likely to be announcing soon? Cumnock?

They'll have to ask the council if they're allowed.