Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

There are no player or clubs fines in Senior football for cards, there are the usual player suspensions for reds and totting up yellows.  If a club has a particularly poor disciplinary record over a season, then they will attract a warning or fine from the SFA.  Unlike the Junior regions, the SFA aren't part-funded by fines.

Cheers for that . The amount of money some junior clubs pay over a season is quite shocking I know what the buffs pay some season's and it's a licence to print money for the West region who basically make it up as they go along the pyramid can't come quick enough for the West and get rid of the draconian way our region is run.

Pumped out in 1st Preliminary Round again probably [emoji846]

Blackburn have already qualified for next seasons - how about Auchinleck, have they had their confirmation of entry for next season?

39 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

The way their going they will be in a new league next season anyway. By the way how was the big Scottish adventure?

It was fantastic, great to see our wee club debut in the Scottish Cup. A tremendous achievement by everyone involved to get to where we are, looking forward to it again next year. Thanks for asking.

33 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Cheers for that . The amount of money some junior clubs pay over a season is quite shocking I know what the buffs pay some season's and it's a licence to print money for the West region who basically make it up as they go along the pyramid can't come quick enough for the West and get rid of the draconian way our region is run.

As mentioned there are fines at the end of the season, with a sliding scale depending on where you are in the pyramid

sfa.PNG

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

It was fantastic, great to see our wee club debut in the Scottish Cup. A tremendous achievement by everyone involved to get to where we are, looking forward to it again next year. Thanks for asking.

Rattled😜

Oh you do!!! [emoji23]
Even wind me up sometimes, n I agree with much of what you say... but I don’t start ranting about it trying to get you blocked [emoji2369][emoji23]
I'm certainly not preaching to the converted on here [emoji23]

Only ever opinion and facts, which can be debated. Some obviously take the huff at that and get themselves binned [emoji85]

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I'm certainly not preaching to the converted on here emoji23.png

Only ever opinion and facts, which can be debated. Some obviously take the huff at that and get themselves binned emoji85.png

Nothing wrong with a good debate, that’s what you bring and that’s what makes a good forum. Without it, you have a forum like the other one... 👍

Nothing wrong with a good debate, that’s what you bring and that’s what makes a good forum. Without it, you have a forum like the other one... [emoji106]
Agree, but not everyone understands that. Anyway, back to the debate.......

There are no player or clubs fines in Senior football for cards, there are the usual player suspensions for reds and totting up yellows.  If a club has a particularly poor disciplinary record over a season, then they will attract a warning or fine from the SFA.  Unlike the Junior regions, the SFA aren't part-funded by fines.

Thanks for that. My understanding was there was fines in the Scottish cup is that not the case?

Oh you do!!! [emoji23]
Even wind me up sometimes, n I agree with much of what you say... but I don’t start ranting about it trying to get you blocked [emoji2369][emoji23]
Bit like the Nazis that are so beloved by certain "former" Talbot posters [emoji6]
Please tell me again why so many you deserters are still on the junior forum? [emoji23]

I'm certainly not preaching to the converted on here [emoji23]

Only ever opinion and facts, which can be debated. Some obviously take the huff at that and get themselves binned [emoji85]

Whilst I agree with you that the pyramid is the way forward and personally believe a split is the best way forward, it is a clearly subjective matter.

Whilst I agree with you that the pyramid is the way forward and personally believe a split is the best way forward, it is a clearly subjective matter.
It is, and I appreciate not everyone agrees with my opinion or yours or see things the same way, however I try to keep things as factual as I can, unlike the "done deal" crowd.

Then you have idiots, the "Junior men", who get so upset they start comparing people to nazis or chuck around other insults and get themselves banned and start up other forums, but cant stay away.

Funny old game Saint. Let's stick to the debate.

14 minutes ago, Thee Talbot Bing said:

Please tell me again why so many you deserters are still on the junior forum? emoji23.png

Maybe because they have an interest in all aspects of football, not just one grade?

Maybe because the future of the Junior grade will have an important, and valuable, impact across all non-league football?

Maybe just for the banter?  😁

17 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Can I ask why the EOS/LL have an issue with the SJFA administrating the discipline? ...

Think it's basically a roundabout way of saying that there is no need for the SJFA to be involved and each region should be able to do its own thing. From what I remember the SFA initially claimed that they didn't have the resources to adminster the discipline and hence wanted the SJFA to do it, but eventually stated that they would be able to handle the discipline for four 16 club tier six leagues. Not sure that's still a major stumbling block. Think the main problem by far is what happens in the east where the EoS/LL say that they won't accept a second tier six feeder south of the Tay bridge boundary and won't accept teams from north of the Tay boundary in the LL, the SFA say they won't accept the ERSJFA's new north-south split format at tier six, and the SJFA still seem to be insisting that the WRSJFA and ERSJFA have to enter under their auspices at the same time with nothing being done about the Tay boundary.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Maybe because they have an interest in all aspects of football, not just one grade?

Maybe because the future of the Junior grade will have an important, and valuable, impact across all non-league football?

Maybe just for the banter?  [emoji16]

Ohh not so sure about that, Maybe we think its because the main show is here because this is the big forum?

I honestly cannot understand why you don't post on your own thread. I mean cmon it must be needing some interesting input surely?

4 minutes ago, Thee Talbot Bing said:

Ohh not so sure about that, Maybe we think its because the main show is here because this is the big forum?

I honestly cannot understand why you don't posy on your own thread. I mean cmon it must be needing some interesting input surely?

Why are talbot putting floodlights in because they want a sfa licence and are gearing up for the pyramid !