Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Only the most moronic of club committees won't have reached out.
If your club hasn't, be very concerned.

Have any of the west juniors teams been in touch with former east juniors teams that transferred to the EoSL/LL in the last couple of years to get an idea what are the pros and cons about converting? They just seem to be getting all their info from the WRJFA

13 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Doing his bit here for detente emoji23.png

20200312_221304.thumb.jpeg.bbb3d119bf15c5e924a400d9cc7de146.jpeg

Quite scary - I imagine that spoken like Darth Vader while doing a death stare. 

And somebody in the corner of the room (Burnie?) being strangled by an invisible force.

Topper...

5 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

And somebody in the corner of the room (Burnie?) being strangled by an invisible force.

Topper...

Do think he has any followers or is he just talking to himself and doesn’t realise people can see?

9 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Topper...

I'm...................still...........................here..........................

Use the force Burnie you can do it. [emoji23]
F*ck sake Jerry, you'll be having our ScottishJunior friend claiming you have to be a Jedi to get into the pyramid with comments like that! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

2 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Gordon I take it the boys club reference is us (BSC) and he’s talking about the guy that’s done in 2 weeks what those incompetent, self serving wasters couldn’t do in 10 years. I for one salute you George Fraser. The game owes you a great deal of gratitude. 

Boys club gets thrown at EK, BSC, and even Cumbernauld Colts when people remember them. Its basically his attempt at degrading the clubs that don't have a storied history.

He's not a big fan of Rossvale for similar reasons, they're not a Junior club to him.