Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Mystic Blastie said:
4 minutes ago, Che Dail said:
I'm sure it'll be all be clarified when the draft minutes are published this afternoon eh...?

Absolutely so why all this speculation now?

Again someone doesn’t see sarcasm when it’s written down. 

1 minute ago, Mystic Blastie said:
5 minutes ago, Che Dail said:
I'm sure it'll be all be clarified when the draft minutes are published this afternoon eh...?

Its not speculation when two people from different parts of the country tell the same story. The games up ronney

10 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

If that's all that last night was, it is yet more self preservation bluster I'm afraid and hopefully enough of those present are now clued up enough to spot that.

The primary purpose is to delay the WoSFL, preserve the SFJA, and get them into the Pyramid.  Why they therefore refused those many chances over the previous 8 years who knows.

TAJ has clearly allowed Ronney to run with this and create as much havoc as he can, clubs don't appear to have questioned on who's mandate this is ll happening. It's out of control and doesn't conform to the SJFA/WRJFA Constitution.

It won't work of course, and we'll have a clearer picture on Thursday. If it was me, I wouldn't bother turning up to the "partial" PWG on Thursday, it's a waste of time.

At least the delegates will experience a whole different way of running things on Thursday night.

6 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
10 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Why are you so bothered now? not seen you getting involved before..................

Hilarious that anyone could think the Ian Maxwell email is in any way binding on anyone.

FWIW, it has the same relevance here as if I'd emailed the SJFA and told them it was a done deal. It's not in the SFA's gift, they can't make it happen and they can't prevent alternatives from happening. I can't understand how there can still be parties involved in this who don't know that.

I wondered about a million pages back whether everyone would accept the Juniors joining as one if they met all the requirements, even at this late stage. But if the two reports given here are true - and they're from people who have posted accurate stuff before and don't post shite - then the WR plan is still a long, long way short of what would be acceptable to the LL. A west-based LL club experiencing two relegations would have to turn Junior or be expelled from the pyramid? No, that's mental.

2 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
6 minutes ago, Marten said:
Have you criticised Gordon Ronney yet for spreading clear lies or is he beyond any criticism?

I haven't supported or criticised anyone apart from the unsupported (made up) statements in this forum.

He has been spreading clear lies. Lies he has definitely spread (check his Twitter if you don't believe me) is that the SFA can force changed through without other parties agreeing and that the West Region "plan" v the LL WoSFL will be voted on at the SFA AGM who will choose which plan will be accepted as a tier 6 feeder. These are clear lies, proven untrue. If you criticise us for apparently "making up" stuff, then he deserves criticism for spreading clear lies.

4 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
8 minutes ago, Marten said:
Have you criticised Gordon Ronney yet for spreading clear lies or is he beyond any criticism?

I haven't supported or criticised anyone apart from the unsupported (made up) statements in this forum.

My info comes from 2 separate people who attended last nights meeting, the Petershill guys info comes from someone else who attended.  All seem to be telling the same story.

So, why do you think it's "made up"?

22 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
26 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
Fits in pretty  much with what I was told from those that were there, it's largely the same proposal that was already rejected by the LL and largely went the way most people expected;

Who told you? Or are you just making it up??

10 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

I don't know and I admit I don't know.

20 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
24 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Because someone at the meeting told him 

Pish!

If you don't know, and admit you don't know, how can you say what Burnie said was pish? That implies you know something different.

Sometimes Burnie's opinions are daft but I've yet to see anything he's stated as a fact as anything but. Even when he has used a second hand source it's been proven correct so, whoever his source is, I'm going to trust as well.

26 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

You are overlooking one of the key components of contract formation in Scots law, that being that the parties committing to said contract must have the legal authority to do so.

If we accept that an email can form a legally binding contract in Scots law, which it can, then the media is not the issue.

The legal ability of said parties to enter into that contract though quite clearly is an issue as it does not exist in unilateral form based on the clearly written rules.

Ian Maxwell is a representative of one of the six parties, legally, who need to agree to such a change (depending on the Tier we're talking about)

Unless there's similar emails from the SPFL, LL, SoS, EoS and HL, then the WRSJFA are on to plums on any legal challenge.

It would also be foolish in the extreme to attempt to take the governing body down the legal route.

If that's all that last night was, it is yet more self preservation bluster I'm afraid and hopefully enough of those present are now clued up enough to spot that.

It would be reasonable to expect that the Chief Executive of an organisation has the delegated authority to make contractual 'offers' on behalf of said organisation.  So perhaps it could be argued that Ian Maxwell made an 'offer', and the SJFA are now exercising their right to accept it.

In what terms that offer was couched isn't clear - nor is his definition of 'Juniors' versus the Juniors' definition.  "Junior clubs will gain entry to the pyramid at Tier 6" is quite clearly correct, and will be proved quite soon for any clubs that wish to exercise their right to do so. 

Can somebody post the email or is it a secret?

Edited by Che Dail

My info comes from 2 separate people who attended last nights meeting, the Petershill guys info comes from someone else who attended.  All seem to be telling the same story.
Because you guys obviously have very little to do when you can spend all day every day on here commenting and so when you run out of facts you just make them up. It's quite funny really.

2 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Because you guys obviously have very little to do when you can spend all day every day on here commenting and so when you run out of facts you just make them up. It's quite funny really.

I ask again, you said you knew nothing but keep saying this is all pish.  On what basis if you know nothing?  The only funny thing is you, most people on this thread have seen it all before. Are you a close friend of Beenze?

Edited by Burnie_man

If you don't know, and admit you don't know, how can you say what Burnie said was pish? That implies you know something different.

Sometimes Burnie's opinions are daft but I've yet to see anything he's stated as a fact as anything but. Even when he has used a second hand source it's been proven correct so, whoever his source is, I'm going to trust as well.
I'm not implying anything and you are free to believe who or what you like.