Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

2 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
From what i hear there is a counter lawsuit in the works which is ready to go should the wrsjfa even attempt to go down this line, advice taken at a much higher level than where some are getting theirs from...

Oh look - "My dad's bigger than your dad "

If you are Beenz mr.ronney , then that is a pathetic come back for a man in your position!!  

21 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
From what i hear there is a counter lawsuit in the works which is ready to go should the wrsjfa even attempt to go down this line, advice taken at a much higher level than where some are getting theirs from...

Lies and the lying liars who spread them.

Not sure why that phrase springs to mind.

Edited by Junior Pub League

When the new WoSFL has approaching 50 notes of interest, together with the backing of the other Pyramid leagues as well as the SPFL, I wonder what there is to be achieved by fighting against it and for who's benefit.

Many Junior clubs want to move into senior football and the Pyramid, there are many who want to remain Junior. No club is forced to move, no club is forced to stay where they are, they will all have a choice. That choice will remain next year, the year after etc.

As per above, what is Beenze fighting for, and on who's authority? where is the EGM?

1 minute ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
35 minutes ago, Nikos K said:
If you are Beenz mr.ronney , then that is a pathetic come back for a man in your position!!  

Further proof that every one of you Junior haters hang on everything that comes from Burnie as being solid gospel truth.

Meltdown 🤣

3 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
38 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Further proof that every one of you Junior haters hang on everything that comes from Burnie as being solid gospel truth.

Laughable.

More of the "grade" mentality there - football is football, no one cares about a stupid divide from a hundred years ago anymore. Only those who cant embrace the 21st century are stuck in the mindset of the "grade" mattering more than the wellbeing of the clubs.

The West Region are putting their blazers ahead of the good of their member clubs, its obscene behaviour. 

Edited by Junior Pub League

2 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
37 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Some very valid questions have been asked though, none of which have been answered. I'm not a junior hater at all, and I want a solution, but I don't think this WJFA "feeder league" plan is realistic. In the end, if the LL doesn't want the WJFA feeder league, the SFA can't force it. Is it really fair on the clubs to feed them this narrative that the SFA will decide between a WoSFL run by the LL and the WJFA plan as that's clearly not true?

8 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
43 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

I don't know Burnie.

I do know he was part of a group of people saying the SFA could not force the LL,EoSL and SoSL to alter their playoff arrangements and he was correct. The SJFA were wrong.

That was a year ago. This year the SJFA tried the same trick again.

What the latest wheeze that gets over that barrier?

51 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

23 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
58 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Just wow!!!! Junior hater? I go to a different junior game every week as a neutral and support the grade that is making a rip roaring arse of this. Furthermore I also do not know Burnie as you put it. Tell me this will your style of replying on here mirror the way you will speak to people at their club meetings? If so, don’t waste your or their time. 

20 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

Laughable.

More of the "grade" mentality there - football is football, no one cares about a stupid divide from a hundred years ago anymore. Only those who cant embrace the 21st century are stuck in the mindset of the "grade" mattering more than the wellbeing of the clubs.

The West Region are putting their blazers ahead of the good of their member clubs, its obscene behaviour. 

He's signally refusing to get his head round the fact that it's not some bunch of pyramidistas on here that are currently sticking expressions of interest in.

It's the clubs themselves that are doing it - 40+ of them and counting if I've heard correctly.

Y'know, the junior clubs? Many of whom hate the juniors so much they've been there 100 years and more.

I don't know Burnie.

I do know he was part of a group of people saying the SFA could not force the LL,EoSL and SoSL to alter their playoff arrangements and he was correct. The SJFA were wrong.

That was a year ago. This year the SJFA tried the same trick again.

What the latest wheeze that gets over that barrier?

Yup don’t know him or who he gets his information from but from what I’ve seen he’s been right about pretty much everything he’s posted. I also neither hate the Juniors or support them, I’m just interested in the future pyramid of Scottish football and which clubs will eventually step up to the SPFL.

Last year we had Larry from Lochee who told us “it was a done deal” WRJFA and ERJFA at tier 6, he even provided his proof in an email from Ian Maxwell and wanted Burnie_man to apologise when the SFA overruled the LL and EOS objections. Burnie_man told him this couldn’t happen as SFA had no power and the leagues could veto it. like 99% I had no idea who was correct.

Everything Burnie_man said turned out to be correct and the SFA and SJFA plan was rejected by the LL and EOS so I’m willing to believe that he’s once again correct in that the SFA are powerless here to force change on the Lowland League and unless the WRJFA gain the backing of the LL they’ll be pissing in the wind.

Or alternatively we have looked into things, asked the right people the right questions and have managed to do some due diligence.

I don't hate the Juniors either, I've watched Junior football for 40 years and still watch it.  It's just football at the end of the day. Problem is, it conducts itself like a cult and anyone criticising it or threatening it is seen as the enemy by some blazers.

I only post my opinions on here like everyone else, and if I hear any information that I'm able to share then I'll share it.  There's stuff I get told that I can't share (asked not to) or won't share (because I think it might be guff). 

People are free to believe it or not, and of course most of what I post can be checked independently. None of it is rocket science.  And yes, sometimes I call it wrong.

Edited by Burnie_man

43 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
1 hour ago, Nikos K said:

This is both pathetic and embarrassing in equal measure. From my perspective and, I imagine, the perspective of most on here and most who have an interest in the future of the non-league Scottish game, no one "hates" the Juniors. No one. What they are coming to "hate" is the abject failure of the Junior games administrators and their utterly appalling attempts to gain traction with such a very similar play to that which failed so miserably last season (read 'done deal') - and to what end? To save a pretty tidy remuneration, and a remuneration for what may we all ask? For having run their grade aground and for steadfastly standing in the way of the lifeboats.