Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

I thought using the pre-1975 local government boundaries on his last map was eccentric, but using Westminster constituencies takes it to a whole new level.

I'm here for the agricultural parishes map.

Is he seriously suggesting that the South Mull clubs will never again play their traditional rivals in North Mull ?

This needs more detailed cartography work after further consultation and discussion between the relevant associations.

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

I thought using the pre-1975 local government boundaries on his last map was eccentric, but using Westminster constituencies takes it to a whole new level.

I'm here for the agricultural parishes map.

It was an English based map tbf. The pre-1975 map was what they thought the current council set up was. The other one was a Lieutenantcy Map, which was all over the place.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Derbies against their own reserves.

Ah, the Gary Holt syndrome.

Gary is intent on dragging Scottish fitba back 4 and half decades to the 'promised land' of an 18 team Premiershit, which according to Gary's supreme arithmetical skills , equates to a 36 game season.

347 souls at the Tony Macaroni on a Wednesday night for Livi v Livi Community.......

Reading all the gloating on here is unreal. Whatever the outcome of the future of football at this level all I see here is a school yard full of bullies and keyboard warriors led by the biggest bully.

I'm sure you'll all disagree but honestly couldn't care less.

The amount of personal directed abuse towards one person is dreadful.

P&B moderators should hang their heads in shame

Karma is a b#####d eh. TJ is nothing but a compulsive liar and is holding junior clubs back just so he can keep his healthily paid job.

Mon the papers

8 hours ago, VillanoXIV said:

I am very surprised to hear these four teams wanting to leave. I know Blackburn are struggling but this is two conference winners and two runners-up looking to jump back and Bo’ness look set to win the title, possibly going to the Lowland if cards line up.

Is there any reason why? What were they expecting? What was different? Were they banking on going up straight away and have taken the huff at the lack of instant gratification?

Just like the posts right above mine, I wasn't entirely serious. Although ironically enough that was more or less what I heard when I visited a game at Whitburn a while ago and these people were seriously thinking that...

Fauldhouse have found a loophole to join the league at teir 1

They are entering a womens team 

They can enter straight away

Discrimination against them otherwise

Gender realignment sounds painful says connolly

But u have to give it ur best shot

(Which he would likely have dropped)