Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Valemafia said:

I'm more than informed than you will ever know stick to an academy thread and get off the Juniors forum as you know very little what's going on at our junior club your just going by hearsay any announcements will come from OUR Chairman 

Please tell me you are not part of Rossvale in a decision capacity, please for the love of god. Aggressive people are just not good for any team in this situation.
being aggressive doesn't do you well my friend,  be considerate and positive is the way ahead, don't put people against you with telling people what to do.
Don't post to things you disagree with in an aggressive matter as it will just escalate the post and put people against you.
I could tear your post apart easily even just the hearsay alone but I wont as Im not into putting people down and when I make a mistake or say something out of line I'm the first to apologise

Do you know the definition of a forum, I do,  heres one for you  (An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.) So I will post to any forum I please either junior, senior, youth, east of Scotland, making fairy cakes, mechanical procedures for heart transplants. I will post on a forum that I feel that interests me or that I have a  connection

16 minutes ago, Doonhamer1969 said:

Leave the boundary where it is.

League 2 clubs are split currently 3/7 Highland/Lowland. 

Any boundary move northwards will leave hardly any teams falling within the Highland area.

Personally, I agree about leaving the boundary where it is, for the reasons you have given.

However there is a split camp on this issue, within the junior clubs, and (possibly) within the SPFL.  It isn't going to be resolved in time for 2020/21.

3 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Please tell me you are not part of Rossvale in a decision capacity, please for the love of god. Aggressive people are just not good for any team in this situation.
being aggressive doesn't do you well my friend,  be considerate and positive is the way ahead, don't put people against you with telling people what to do.
Don't post to things you disagree with in an aggressive matter as it will just escalate the post and put people against you.
I could tear your post apart easily even just the hearsay alone but I wont as Im not into putting people down and when I make a mistake or say something out of line I'm the first to apologise

Do you know the definition of a forum, I do,  heres one for you  (An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.) So I will post to any forum I please either junior, senior, youth, east of Scotland, making fairy cakes, mechanical procedures for heart transplants. I will post on a forum that I feel that interests me or that I have a  connection

Your very articulate in your words trust me I've no intention Mr know it all to go into any further dialogue I'm just making sure folk know that you know  nothing of Rossvale jfc & ps I'm not your friend 

7 minutes ago, Valemafia said:

Your very articulate in your words trust me I've no intention Mr know it all to go into any further dialogue I'm just making sure folk know that you know  nothing of Rossvale jfc & ps I'm not your friend 

lolol, Never said I am anything to do with Rossvalejfc my friend. If I was I would announce it as they are an excellent team, very progressive and doing well so anyone would be proud to be  a part of Rossvale juniors. Its best not to get into an argument my friend, I try not to as the post goes well without arguments and a lot of interesting topics regarding the future of junior football is discussed on here which many, many people find interesting.

p.s. my friend, my junior club I follow is Benburb, but I'm quite shy about announcing that 😶

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

lolol, Never said I am anything to do with Rossvalejfc my friend. If I was I would announce it as they are an excellent team, very progressive and doing well so anyone would eb proud to be  apart of Rossvale juniors. its best not to get into an argument my friend, the post goes well without arguments and a lot of interesting topics regarding the future of junior football is discussed on here which many, many people find interesting.

p.s. my friend, my junior club I follow is Benburb, but I'm quite shy about announcing that 😶

🙈🙉🙊

1 hour ago, Marten said:

I'm not suggesting one tier 6 league, I'm suggesting the NCL and a combined NRJFA/Tayside Superleague. The latter bit is assuming the boundary won't be changed, but I think that's very unlikely to happen.

Yep, it could be 2 separate 'feeder' leagues, if the NRJFA is now intending to join the pyramid, alongside the NCL.   If so, no serious objection is expected from the HFL.

Also, it looks possible that the North Caley will have 11 or 12 clubs next season.  

The only way the boundary will be changed is if brechin push it there is no way it will be moved to accommodate the tayside juniors even thinking it will be for them is delusional why would the lowland league and sfa move the boundary for clubs who TJ has confirmed with them have no interest in joining the pyramid 🤔

I think if there is more than one wave of moves from the west juniors, there is the possibility of LL2 at tier 6 before the second wave lands.

A LL2 would be a licensed league. There are no junior clubs with licenses and wont be by June this year. This would mean that they would have to gain their licence (next june at the earliest) then apply. By that time there will be other clubs than the clubs in the wrsjfa who might wish to apply for a new LL 2 west. Clubs that are already licensed.

Not that you are suggesting this (I dont think) but some junior oriented posters seem to think that if they port over as one now they would form the wosfl or a LL2 when it happens. For me the wosfl will be by application, as will any future LL2, where clubs will have to be licensed.

40 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

A LL2 would be a licensed league. There are no junior clubs with licenses and wont be by June this year. This would mean that they would have to gain their licence (next june at the earliest) then apply. By that time there will be other clubs than the clubs in the wrsjfa who might wish to apply for a new LL 2 west. Clubs that are already licensed.

Not that you are suggesting this (I dont think) but some junior oriented posters seem to think that if they port over as one now they would form the wosfl or a LL2 when it happens. For me the wosfl will be by application, as will any future LL2, where clubs will have to be licensed.

What makes you say that?

There is no requirement for any theoretical LL2 to be a licensed league. When the idea initially came up, it was very much as an unlicensed Tier 6 league.

Regardless, if the WoS gets set up LL2 isn’t  happening for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Born To Run

9 hours ago, Valemafia said:

I'm more than informed than you will ever know stick to an academy thread and get off the Juniors forum as you know very little what's going on at our junior club your just going by hearsay any announcements will come from OUR Chairman 

When do you think the best time to book a holiday for summer would be. Should I continue to stall in light of the coronavirus?

Getting desperate........

Dear All

The outcome of the recent Pyramid Working Group and the subsequent statement from the Lowland League suggesting they intend “taking the process forward” has caused further consternation and  uncertainty. I note that the statement doesn’t suggest any detail on how this process might work. It has been suggested elsewhere that “expressions of interest “ will be issued – however will,  as suggested  “every club in the Lowland area have the opportunity to progress through the Pyramid”  or only  a selected few.

Its interesting to note that as far as I am aware, neither the EOS or LL have sought agreement as yet or received permission  from the Scottish FA to form a new League(s)

We have been consistent in advocating that the Pyramid void in the West of Scotland can be readily filled and administered by the existing West Region structure. We have also been seeking assurances that the North and East  Regions are given the same fair and equitable opportunities

Whilst it is not the intention to reschedule any further meetings of the PWG meantime, I am continuing communication with the Scottish FA and Rod Petrie has agreed to attend our Management Committee meeting on Thursday evening.

I would ask that all clubs stay resolute at this time and hopefully it can be facilitated  that we can process through the Pyramid from within the Junior structure.

Regards
Tom Johnston
Scottish Junior FA

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Getting desperate........

Dear All

The outcome of the recent Pyramid Working Group and the subsequent statement from the Lowland League suggesting they intend “taking the process forward” has caused further consternation and  uncertainty. I note that the statement doesn’t suggest any detail on how this process might work. It has been suggested elsewhere that “expressions of interest “ will be issued – however will,  as suggested  “every club in the Lowland area have the opportunity to progress through the Pyramid”  or only  a selected few.

Its interesting to note that as far as I am aware, neither the EOS or LL have sought agreement as yet or received permission  from the Scottish FA to form a new League(s)

We have been consistent in advocating that the Pyramid void in the West of Scotland can be readily filled and administered by the existing West Region structure. We have also been seeking assurances that the North and East  Regions are given the same fair and equitable opportunities

Whilst it is not the intention to reschedule any further meetings of the PWG meantime, I am continuing communication with the Scottish FA and Rod Petrie has agreed to attend our Management Committee meeting on Thursday evening.

I would ask that all clubs stay resolute at this time and hopefully it can be facilitated  that we can process through the Pyramid from within the Junior structure.

Regards
Tom Johnston
Scottish Junior FA

image.jpeg.21e383c3e45b0bd4946b3e72f2c774a1.jpeg

17 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

So, still going with the same "all in or none in" approach that failed the last time?

Interesting as well that he now suddenly does mention the north, despite forgetting about them previously. Maybe he is scared that they will leave en masse if they indeed reach an agreement with the HFL?