Burnie_man

Junior football, what is the future?

1 minute ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Like I said, all lies and a smokescreen to cover up their scheme to destroy the SJFA.
2 members of the PWG that happen to have a crossover of officials running their organisation, made mugs out of Petrie and Maxwell and shafted the SJFA to satisfy their own ends.

LOL that's the Beenze "done deal" Toste we know, don't have a meltdown now 🤣

So today we have the LL/SFA/EoS being apportioned blame, calls to close this thread, and a suggestion that the WRJFA might yet be accepted in an unspecified timeframe. Muddy that water baby!

19 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Like I said, all lies and a smokescreen to cover up their scheme to destroy the SJFA.
2 members of the PWG that happen to have a crossover of officials running their organisation, made mugs out of Petrie and Maxwell and shafted the SJFA to satisfy their own ends.

What two people of the PWG hold crossover positions? 

Forgive me if I can't trust the body that told us 'Option Z has backing btw tier 5 next season'

So none of the four options given to the WRSJFA clubs to consider were ever going to be accepted ?
Nice to see you've also caught on to the lies.

Looks like I've hit a nerve.
No, we're laughing at you (again), it's like old times

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

That isn't what he says in the post you quoted. He states 2 members of the PWG ie LL and EOS league have a crossover of officials. The rest of his post is clearly nonsense though.

1 hour ago, edinabear said:

This thread is absolute nonsense. Nothing new for about 50 pages. The same 3-4 posters giving each other dutch runners. it should be locked

🤔

3 minutes ago, gogsy said:

That isn't what he says in the post you quoted. He states 2 members of the PWG ie LL and EOS league have a crossover of officials. The rest of his post is clearly nonsense though.

Shhh! Stop helping him

Just now, Beenzon-Toste said:
10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I never said there was 2 people on the PWG with crossover positions.

Then who are the two members?

Nonsense?
Of course it's nonsense.
Who would have thought that those nice guys in the LL and the EOSL could come up with something so machiavellian?

56 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Only under the control of the SJFA. Patience appears to have finally been lost with the way they went about their business and to be honest that is entirely on them.

Hence the setting up of a new league so that the clubs have the option to move if they want, without bringing the organisation with them.

You have to look at it through a lens of how the EoS, LL and SoS operate. It's a collaborative body of league's who work closely aiming to drive the non league game forward.

Evidence would suggest that bringing the SJFA into that group would hinder the ability to move things forward, given their clear distain towards everyone and everything non "joonyur".

Setting up a new league with officials from outside of the SJFA would appear, going by all evidence of the last 10 years, to be the best way to keep that collaboration between the league's/associations to drive the non league game forward in the pyramid.

Been reading this today, the past few pages and it does seemed to turn more as if the EOS, LL and SOS wanted rid of the SJFA.  I didn't see it that way on all the readings on here and other medium and chatting to others.  They wanted the West region to come over as one to start a WOS, (who was in control, no one said, it seemed like the west region association guys would be the men) but with the carry on with the SJFA saying NO unless its all the junior regions join, (which don't think anyone would have bothered about) but in the way that they junior association want.  It does sound like the seniors have just lost patience with the stubborn junior association and now its an open book, if you want your team to come under our umbrella then show your interest.  Everyone is in agreement that there should be a WOS so me personally, I want to see one as soon as.

Nonsense?
Of course it's nonsense.
Who would have thought that those nice guys in the LL and the EOSL could come up with something so machiavellian?
If anyone is wondering why the LL and EoS seem to have tired of the SJFA..........

Nice to see you've also caught on to the lies.
Aye because the SJFA have never lied during the PWG process....

Aye because the SJFA have never lied during the PWG process....
They've been lied to.
Ultimately those lies were passed on to the clubs.

14 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
19 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:
Then who are the two members?

The LL and the EOSL are 2 members of the PWG.

See that's the thing I don't think either John Greenhorn or Andrew Renwick are credited with their positions with the EOSFL. Certainly in Renwicks case he's only accredited as EOSFA. 

So there's potentially 3 crossover members. The other members I was looking for suggestions on was the HFL when Alan McRae was both SFA president and potentially still on the HFL board and the Southern Counties FA since there's the potential overlap with the likes of Kenny Murray of Dalbeattie serving on the LL board previously and possibly on the SCFA.