Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Taking a guess at a timeline here(because it is happening. without doubt.)  

I'd assume we're going for a slightly accelerated timeline to make sure the league begins for 20/21

Next few weeks, allow for the word to get out and get expressions of interest back.

W/C 9th of march,  applications formally invited, forms etc sent out.  End of April initial deadline(which possibly expands to end of may if the dams breaks towards the end and more applicants are expected) 

End of June, applicants accepted, general meeting called to agree 1st season structure. 

SFA AGM (start of july?) league officially certified.(of course it will be beneficial to keep sfa and even spfl in the loop but generally this should pose no obstacle.)

Strong SJFA misinformation campaign throughout. 

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Taking a guess at a timeline here(because it is happening. without doubt.)  

I'd assume we're going for a slightly accelerated timeline to make sure the league begins for 20/21

Next few weeks, allow for the word to get out and get expressions of interest back.

W/C 9th of march,  applications formally invited, forms etc sent out.  End of April initial deadline(which possibly expands to end of may if the dams breaks towards the end and more applicants are expected) 

End of June, applicants accepted, general meeting called to agree 1st season structure. 

SFA AGM (start of july?) league officially certified.(of course it will be beneficial to keep sfa and even spfl in the loop but generally this should pose no obstacle.)

Strong SJFA misinformation campaign throughout. 

The SFA were upset last season at the EoS accepting Kinnoull's late application (SJFA probably moaned at them), therefore agreed to a 31st March deadline this year, which is in line with the deadline that LL promotion candidates must be licenced by.

I expect the new WoSFL will follow the same deadline given both of those leagues are involved in it's formation.  I expect this to move at a fairly fast pace.

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Just checked. Still private and doesn't look like there's any on going conversations with others.

"Sum teams getting to big fur there boots and forgetting there heritage. traitors to the grade" Would that do?