Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

19 minutes ago, jc1 said:
23 minutes ago, Sidney Lumet said:
Understood JC, but even reconstruction might leave you in a league where, despite some local rivalries being restored, you will forever be in without promotion or relegation (no ‘Super’ League above and no regional league below)? 
A move to the EoSFL might not see all West Lothian sides together in the one conference (if conferences are again employed to sort out tiers) but some will be, more of the games will be more local (Edinburgh and Mid and East Lothian as it used to be) and - importantly - progression up and down the tiers is there, as is the option to become licensed and play in the Scottish Cup.

I can’t help but think the West Lothian clubs should be reaching out and grasping this opportunity now. The ERSJFA simply can’t offer anything comparable.

Really can't disagree with them points mate to be honest

The way it's going premier league next season Dunbar at 1 hr 5 mins will be our furthest trip.

who the f**k r u to come on here n say bullshit that I never followed fauldhouse for a long time - I followed the hoose for over 20 years up until you won promotion to the superleague with Musselburgh - just ask the hoose fans - u no f**k all about my long association wae the hoose - so don't fucking insult me on here - I also actively encouraged the hoose to go eos n was very disappointed when the club didn't and that's when I stopped going to the games - I again repeat followimg the house for over 20 yearsjust ask folk and to say its better that I don't come back will be good for everbody concerned is some fucking insult to me after following the club for over 20 years up until last season - jc don't make a c**t of me on here when you don't no the facts - why not ask around at the club n you will find you are so wrong - ive seen more hoose games than some of the buckie boys n your committee - aye whose got the grudge now - get your fucking facts right big man and check if you want lol
AGAIN!!!! I'll repeat myself!!! Most of your posts are negative towards the team myself and club so yes it defo looks like you have a grudge!!!! To support a team you support the team no matter what no???? But for some reason you want to constantly bring us down. Never or rarely see you post after a win but when we lose your first on Fauldhouse page to put score up??? Also slagging off players saying they ain't good enough but haven't been to a game this season in your own words!! That to me is pathetic!!! I make absolutely no apology for backing my players myself and my committee

hey jc ave just been informed wae my partner isobel its 25 years I followed the hoose up until last season n all you can say is bullshit - fuckin saddo 

hey jc ave just been informed wae my partner isobel its 25 years I followed the hoose up until last season n all you can say is bullshit - fuckin saddo 
Mate in all seriousness this isn't the thread for you to make an arse of yourself. A good debate and information being shared on here. People who support their clubs and want the best for their clubs

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:
13 minutes ago, brycey said:
who the f**k r u to come on here n say bullshit that I never followed fauldhouse for a long time - I followed the hoose for over 20 years up until you won promotion to the superleague with Musselburgh - just ask the hoose fans - u no f**k all about my long association wae the hoose - so don't fucking insult me on here - I also actively encouraged the hoose to go eos n was very disappointed when the club didn't and that's when I stopped going to the games - I again repeat followimg the house for over 20 yearsjust ask folk and to say its better that I don't come back will be good for everbody concerned is some fucking insult to me after following the club for over 20 years up until last season - jc don't make a c**t of me on here when you don't no the facts - why not ask around at the club n you will find you are so wrong - ive seen more hoose games than some of the buckie boys n your committee - aye whose got the grudge now - get your fucking facts right big man and check if you want lol

AGAIN!!!! I'll repeat myself!!! Most of your posts are negative towards the team myself and club so yes it defo looks like you have a grudge!!!! To support a team you support the team no matter what no???? But for some reason you want to constantly bring us down. Never or rarely see you post after a win but when we lose your first on Fauldhouse page to put score up??? Also slagging off players saying they ain't good enough but haven't been to a game this season in your own words!! That to me is pathetic!!! I make absolutely no apology for backing my players myself and my committee

read the facts above and don't evade the answers - you've even been told its all a wind up - but im serious above and the ultimate insult is he word bullshit after 25 fucking years of support = who the f**k r you to say that when u no f**k all about my support for the club aye and answer my statement of facts instead of fucking dodging them and talking about something else - al gie you fucking bullshit u insulting b*****d 

read the facts above and don't evade the answers - you've even been told its all a wind up - but im serious above and the ultimate insult is he word bullshit after 25 fucking years of support = who the f**k r you to say that when u no f**k all about my support for the club aye and answer my statement of facts instead of fucking dodging them and talking about something else - al gie you fucking bullshit u insulting b*****d 

Brycey put the bottle down and breathe step away from the keypad and think before typing

4 hours ago, superbigal said:

Even Larry has been unable to factually state through even an email that the north juniors WILL join the pyramid next season.

Without the north joining the west cannot currently join.

Presumably I can state this as fact then ?

Al, the North Juniors are not interested in joining the pryamid. I have pointed out many times that the ERJFA & WRJFA are joing the pryamid from season 2019-20  and I confirm that again.  I have read the minutes from the PWG meetings of the 14/11/18 & 09/01/19 they make very interesting reading. It is obvious the reps from EoS are being difficult but they were put in their place and told the decision had been made back in October and the Juniors are in at tier6. I think what they are feeding back to Burnieman and their members is a different story and the clubs in EoS should ask for copies of those meetings. I am not stirring the pot,  as I have said many times, I stand by what I have posted. Time will tell who is right, I am informed a statement is on it's way.  By the way I am not posting the minutes but I have shown them to an EoS member club knows I am telling the truth. 

Al, the North Juniors are not interested in joining the pryamid. I have pointed out many times that the ERJFA & WRJFA are joing the pryamid from season 2019-20  and I confirm that again.  I have read the minutes from the PWG meetings of the 14/11/18 & 09/01/19 they make very interesting reading. It is obvious the reps from EoS are being difficult but they were put in their place and told the decision had been made back in October and the Juniors are in at tier6. I think what they are feeding back to Burnieman and their members is a different story and the clubs in EoS should ask for copies of those meetings. I am not stirring the pot,  as I have said many times, I stand by what I have posted. Time will tell who is right, I am informed a statement is on it's way.  By the way I am not posting the minutes but I have shown them to an EoS member club knows I am telling the truth. 

You were saying something was 'coming soon' when the Maxwell email surfaced, that was October/November. Also are you accusing the EOS of lying to its members? Further the SJFA remit is represent all its members at the PWG including the north. If one junior region doesnt get in, none of them get in. A scenario where some sjfa regions are in the pyramid but others arent is an administrative mess as some members would be bound by different rules than others so clearly not happening.

8 minutes ago, jc1 said:
10 minutes ago, brycey said:

Brycey put the bottle down and breathe step away from the keypad and think before typing

a dinnae need tae hide behind a keyboard pal - some fucking manager you insulting a fan who followed the club for 25 years = how long have you been there lol

11 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

You are seriously deluded. It is actually at the point though that if the only one that makes a statement is a Junior source I'd still not believe it. Someone else said you have been saying be a statement and their hasn't. Tj statement to the sun after it didn't even suggest it was definitely happening. 

17 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

It has already been pointed out many times that there can be no change to the Pyramid play-off structure without full agreement by the participant leagues, but you don't need to take my word for it, it's on the Lowland League website;

http://slfl.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Lower-Pyramid-play-off-rules-version-1.1.pdf

"Any amendment to these Pyramid Play-Off Rules must be agreed by each of the Scottish FA, SLFL, EoSFL and SoSFL prior to it becoming effective."

The SFA cannot put anyone "in their place", change can only happen by agreement. The EoS has made that clear to it's members, you're literally accusing the EoS Board of lying.

As for for WRJFA and ERJFA entering but NRJFA are not, has this been agreed at an EGM as that is not the mandate the SJFA have.

As for the PWG meeting minutes, who actually compiled these?  put them up here, you're not normally shy at sharing documents when it suits you.

Edited by Burnie_man

a dinnae need tae hide behind a keyboard pal - some fucking manager you insulting a fan who followed the club for 25 years = how long have you been there lol
If you followed 25 years you'll know. League winner 2007/2008 rejoined 2017 till present and want what's best for Fauldhouse utd not on slagging them off. 25 years and stopped going to games this season and slagging off boys online you've never seen play. Strange behaviour!!! I do my best for the club on and off the park and will continue to do so until I'm told otherwise I'll back the club no matter what they choose to do.