Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

But joining "en masse" is the WRSJFA's proposal, not the LL's. The LL's proposal is for interested clubs to apply.
So the only people who want to disband the WRSJFA are the WRSJFA management committee.
How is that hard to understand?
At last.
Someone has finally got it.
The WRSJFA management committee are prepared to disband to enable all their clubs to progress.

13 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

I never at any time said the LL was proposing to make the WRSJFA obsolete.

Really? Only a few hours ago Pyramidic asked "Are you proposing to wind up the WRJFA?"

You replied "I'm not proposing anything. The LL is proposing that.

"

Is your short-term memory failing you?

Just now, Beenzon-Toste said:
3 minutes ago, Terry Singh said:
What about the clubs who would prefer to stay as Junior, where do they play

Name them please.

Why do I need to do that, do you know what happens to the ones who want to stay in the Juniors? you seem to be close to this so there must be a plan to accomodate these clubs.

The guys in the east didn't all move and still haven't cos some don't want to

3 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

I can only answer that they all or nearly all want to stay Junior but within the Pyramid

This is where the problem lies and LL need to take note because its only going to cause hassle and friction in their league. if your joining the pyramid you are leaving whatever level you are at and joining the senior league. You are no longer a junior team, a welfare team and amateur's team or youth team etc..  you need to get that out of your head.  This is why all this shit hassle is happening.  No longer junior.

How many of the 28 odd teams who left the east juniors to join the senior leagues consider themselves to be a junior team, nearly all of them consider themselves a senior team

Really? Only a few hours ago Pyramidic asked "Are you proposing to wind up the WRJFA?"

"

Fair enough, but my point is that the WRSJFA will become surplus if they manage to negotiate entry into the LL run WOSL for all 63 clubs.

2 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
3 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

"

Fair enough, but my point is that the WRSJFA will become surplus if they manage to negotiate entry into the LL run WOSL for all 63 clubs.

This guy Beenzon Taste says he didn't say the LL wanted the WRJFA wound up and wanted proof. The proof was shown to him and as he is that hell bent of keeping juniors alive his reply to being caught out, FAIR ENOUGH .  All I can say is lolololllllololololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooolololololololololololololllllllooooollloollololol

Negotiate what, just tell all 63 teams to apply and they will join. No need to negotiate anything as far as I'm aware the LL SOS EOS run their leagues excellently with less for their clubs to pay out to the administration than junior teams pay the junior administration and everyone who has moved over to them are really happy so it will be the same when a new WOS starts.

I'm concerned I think new rules should be put in place that no junior association member will be allowed to apply for the new WOS league even in the future so that once the new WOS teams who used to be junior will be allowed to vote in the persons best to run the league and not junior pals.

Has TJ sanitationed these negotiations ?

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

I can only answer that they all or nearly all want to stay Junior but within the Pyramid

So it's a we either join as junior clubs or we dont want to join at all deal then? That statement is astounding really. The more you post the more you give the game away really.

You have done well to get the clubs to commit to this approach. Seems the wrsjfa have convinced most clubs that the wrsjfa is the way to go instead of simply applying to the new league.

Really worrying actually

2 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
6 minutes ago, Terry Singh said:
The evidence from the east suggests otherwise

Do you have evidence from the West to suggest that clubs don't want in the Pyramid?

Well the fact that 17 haven't noted ANY interest in the LL proposal, despite it not being a commitment to anything other than sending an email and attending a meeting is some evidence.

It may be evidence that there are clubs that are not proactive in anyway about there future and will go along led by others or the majority. 

It may be evidence that they are loyal to a grade or an association or even individuals in charge of Associations.

But I would say its evidence.

34 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
1 hour ago, Doonhamer1969 said:
That all sounds fair enough...EXCEPT...What about the 17 clubs who DONT want to move to the pyramid and who didnt put a note of interest in to the WoS ?

Did the 17 clubs you're referring to ever state that they wouldn't move to the Pyramid?

Not putting in a Note of Interest before the deadline means they had no interest in moving.

Gordon Ronney

First and last time on here. Commenting due to people believing I may be someone else on here and giving out mis-information which isn’t helpful to all.

I only discuss formally with PWG parties and WJFA clubs.

I look forward to tonight’s PWG meeting with the  hope another productive and meaningful discussions take place for the ultimate benefit of all parties & clubs. 

9 minutes ago, Blasties every 4 said:

Gordon Ronney

First and last time on here. Commenting due to people believing I may be someone else on here and giving out mis-information which isn’t helpful to all.

I look forward to tonight’s PWG meeting with the  hope another productive and meaningful discussions take place for the ultimate benefit of all parties & clubs. 

1st time lol

ok beenzon

Gordon Ronney

Arent those involved following the governments advice? Whilst I'm all for the pyramid getting fixed I'm not sure a pwg meeting is a vital meeting to be held in the current climate, unless it's getting done remotely?

4 minutes ago, G4Mac said:
22 minutes ago, Blasties every 4 said:
Gordon Ronney

Arent those involved following the governments advice? Whilst I'm all for the pyramid getting fixed I'm not sure a pwg meeting is a vital meeting to be held in the current climate, unless it's getting done remotely?

This. Seems irresponsible in the current circumstances to meet face-to-face.

As much as many on here would like to say the Scottish football pyramid is a vital service, it really isn't.