Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

42 minutes ago, marconi said:

having lived in Ayrshire for many years  I find the  state of the Cumnock chronicle to be a disgrace anyone who believes this rubbish about T J  must believe in fairies. the  junior match reports are lifted from club web sites .a few weeks ago they said glenafton were heading south to play largs at the weekend ..they don't even have reporters now, you have to send in your news.

news from a reliable source two teams voted against the proposal last night

Do you mean two West clubs or two Ayrshire clubs?

Just now, Mystic Blastie said:

What have Lugar Saltcoats and Annbank ever done to you?

Nothing. I have visited all three grounds, particularly New Pebble Park. I'm merely pointing out that there are  another 20 junior clubs in Ayrshire which haven't been mentioned in the piece.

Don't believe all you read. I certainly don't on here.

Nothing. I have visited all three grounds, particularly New Pebble Park. I'm merely pointing out that there are  another 20 junior clubs in Ayrshire which haven't been mentioned in the piece.

17 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Imagine offering to host a party for someone to reply that they accept your offer to host a party at their house, what food/drinks they want and who else can come.

See this is where the WJFA see negotiations coming into it. The value their clubs at X and expect the Lowland League (and other pyramid leagues) to make some adjustments to allow for them to get what they want.

Some of that is just incompatible though.

• Let clubs remain members of the SJFA, fine. But that means others 'relegated, newly joined and existing members' don't have to join the SJFA or can withdraw from it.
  • Keep entering the Junior Cup, fine. But it can't continue to trake precedence over league fixtures in the same way as it does currently, or have replays and two legged semi finals.
  • Keep the format, but embrace non-junior teams. Then the format has to change to allow that at a certain point.

5 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

The suggestion was that these teams aren't sexy enough and anyway what do you care. You've already said you hardly go and watch your team any moreemoji848.png

Arent sexy enough yet us pyramiders were slated for liking bsc Glasgow and cumbernauld colts. Glorified boys clubs you call them in the grade 

4 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

Don't believe all you read. I certainly don't on here.

Where did I say I believed everything I read on here? Once again, I'm merely pointing out the article only mentioned 4 out of 24 Ayrshire clubs. I have no doubt more signed the declaration,but a fair few will be taking the Auchinleck approach.

Never heard me slating any club. I always look for BSC results as they have our former manager at the helm.

Arent sexy enough yet us pyramiders were slated for liking bsc Glasgow and cumbernauld colts. Glorified boys clubs you call them in the grade 

All I've seen is you red dotting and calling folk names. Sorry if I dont automatically beileve random strangers on the internet!!! the only thing you should ever fear from a question, is it being answered honestly. 

Since his breakdown a few months ago he’s become obsessed with trying to antagonise folk. An absolute tadger.