Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

having lived in Ayrshire for many years  I find the  state of the Cumnock chronicle to be a disgrace anyone who believes this rubbish about T J  must believe in fairies. the  junior match reports are lifted from club web sites .a few weeks ago they said glenafton were heading south to play largs at the weekend ..they don't even have reporters now, you have to send in your news.

news from a reliable source two teams voted against the proposal last night

Do we win a prize if we can guess what 2 teams lol?

Honestly this thread is absolutely hilarious . Folk give their opinions as facts & if others opinions don’t suit their agenda they are brushed off as hearsay lol.

Let’s just wait & see what happens & stop talking pish . More important things in life than this like who are we betting on the morra at Cheltenham. Thursday is always a bastart of a day for me lol

Sorry for not explaining myself. It was pointed out previously that all my posts were questions. Obviously this was from one of the full time contributors who are on here 12 hours a day. I hope they're not contributing to this discussion on P&B during working hours. If so I would sack the lot of them....

Well of course not it’d have a question mark at the end if it was obviously

26 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

Do you guys have any facts to add here or is just your opinion or what you think about what might happen? Or is all you have is speculation and conspiracy theories?

There are facts there are also face to face comments with people in here with people who were at meetings throughout this whole thread. Some are truths on both sides, some are not. Unfortunately you have came on here and have been very negative.   You don't even need to read the comments from some of the pro pyramid people to understand what's wrong, read it all yourself, even the timeline and you will see what a mess the juniors are in right now

Throughout this whole processes of this thread over the years, things have happened and peoples views and judgements of others have changed.  I myself have followed this closely and been involved in junior football all my days but wanted, always wanted a pyramid system intergraded but now from known facts, people I've spoken to face to face regarding meetings and other things I've read here and elsewhere I do not 100% want any junior association member involved in the new WOS league. They have embarrassed themselves, the junior clubs they represent and most all of made a mockery of the junior grade with their tunnel view, none objective views and their greed for power during their power struggles and their failure to compromise.

It is better that a full pyramid system is running and that junior clubs decide to join A pyramid system then do so but you will no longer be a junior team, that will be confined to history, your teams history and should be held close to the chest and proud but its a new venture to help Scottish football improve from the bottom up.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

There are facts there are also face to face comments with people in here with people who were at meetings throughout this whole thread. Some are truths on both sides, some are not. Unfortunately you have came on here and have been very negative.   you don't even need to read the comments from some of the pro pyramid people to understand what's wrong, read it all yourself, even the timeline and you will see what a mess the juniors are in right now
Throughout this whole processes of this thread over the years, things have happened and peoples views and judgements of others have changed.  I myself have followed this closely and been involve din junior football all my days but wanted, always wanted a pyramid system intergraded but now from known facts, people ive spoken to face to face regarding meetings and other things I've read here and elsewhere I do not 100% want any junior association member involve din the new WOS league. They have embarrassed themselves, the junior clubs they represent and most all of made a mockery of the junior grade with their tunnel view, none objective views and their greed for power during their power struggles and their failure to compromise.

It is better that a full pyramid system is running and that junior clubs decide to join A pyramid system then do so but you will no longer be a junior team, that will be confined to history, your teams history and should be held close to the chest and proud but its a new venture to help Scottish football improve from the bottom up.
I'm pro pyramid too believe it or not but I'm anti judgemental, conspiracy theorists stuck in their bedroom, keyboard warriors...

I'm pro pyramid too believe it or not but I'm anti judgemental, conspiracy theorists stuck in their bedroom, keyboard warriors...

It’s the internet bud. 10% facts, 10% bullshit, 10% trolling and 70% people’s opinions on the other 30%.

I’m in my bedroom just now [emoji23]

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

It’s the internet bud. 10% facts, 10% bullshit, 10% trolling and 70% people’s opinions on the other 30%.

I’m in my bedroom just now emoji23.png

and it's a known fact that at least 65% of statistics are just made up on the spot 👍

7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was out last night and was rather disappointed when I came in to find there were only 2 additional pages after last night's meeting.

However, this morning has more than made up for it so far. I have a funeral to attend at 12 o'clock, and I expect the number of pages to be "off the radar" when I return. Meanwhile, carry on!

Well done chaps, 7 pages. :thumsup2

29 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Is it truly fucking beyond Scottish football for all these different fuckers to get into one room and discuss this rather than releasing stupid fucking contradictory statements every few days?

A few years ago I'd have said that all football governing bodies are formed of people who have been promoted beyond their level of competence, if indeed they were ever competent at anything. Including the SFA, FA, EUFA and FIFA. And that's without even considering corruption.

Since then, I'd say (1) the Juniors "management" have taken this incompetence to a new level, and (2) the LL and EoSL have been a spectacular exception to the rule.

I’m in my bedroom just now [emoji23]
Away oot and watch Bristol Rovers or are City yer wee team, when your no watching Raith Rovers. Hope the wife's recorded Emmerdale for me. I'll need to unwind when I get in after all the intellectuals I've, been chatting with on here today. Thank god I'm only a, part timer[emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

Away oot and watch Bristol Rovers or are City yer wee team, when your no watching Raith Rovers. Hope the wife's recorded Emmerdale for me. I'll need to unwind when I get in after all the intellectuals I've, been chatting with on here today. Thank god I'm only a, part timeremoji23.png

I agree - thank God you're only a part timer.

41 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If he plays dumb then it makes it look like there is missing information. It's what we have seen repeatedly on here from the folk getting Ian Durrant'd onto this thread to "ask questions" (the Killipiyos and LongTimeLurkers of this world)

All I've seen is you red dotting and calling folk names. Sorry if I dont automatically beileve random strangers on the internet!!! the only thing you should ever fear from a question, is it being answered honestly. 

Away oot and watch Bristol Rovers or are City yer wee team, when your no watching Raith Rovers. Hope the wife's recorded Emmerdale for me. I'll need to unwind when I get in after all the intellectuals I've, been chatting with on here today. Thank god I'm only a, part timer[emoji23]

I’m no going all the way to Bristol to support either when I live in Northumberland

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Ayrshire Junior football news understands at least three other clubs have signed the declaration - Lugar, Saltcoats and Annbank.

That will be some league

They only need to account for the other 20 Ayrshire clubs now.