Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

22 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

And when interrogated further, he clarified:

"Aye, that's what I said: There is consensus to admit the Juniors into the Pyramid.  What I meant is, we will help create a league for Auchinleck, Pollok, Killwinning and that, at tier 6, in the pyramid - like what they did in the East.  Is that no what we're doing now likes?  Canny see what the fuss is about"

The end.

Is that genuinely a quote of what he said? 

5 minutes ago, morley said:

Is that genuinely a quote of what he said? 

No, that's what he could use as a defence to claims that promises haven't been kept.

Edited by Marten

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

I ask again, you said you knew nothing but keep saying this is all pish.  On what basis if you know nothing?  The only funny thing is you, most people on this thread have seen it all before. Are you a close friend of Beenze?

You're forgetting what his name is , he knows you know lol

10 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

Ok - if that happens, I'll crunch up a pot noodle (I don't even care what flavour anymore) into a bowl and eat it like a breakfast cereal. All these bets I'm losing I'm going to be going through a lot of pot noodles by the time this season is over.

Come on mate do something you don't like 

2 hours ago, Che Dail said:

I think the purpose of the meeting on Thursday is to more or less implement the 'done deal', i.e. provide a platform for Junior clubs to enter the pyramid.

And yet there's going to be a protest / picket line of sorts on the steps of Hampden* to demand access to the pyramid, ahead of a meeting which has been set up to facilitate access to it...?

EDIT:

*No protest at Hampden please go to East Kilbride instead.  Bring hand sanitiser, loo roll, a face mask and some paracetamol.  If you must shake hands, wear gloves

Protest at Hampden in support of the Sjfa ? Sorry , washing ma hair.

34 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Public transport: The 31 bus will get them there, slowly but surely

Just as the bus turns up, Gordon Ronney calls an EGM to propose that they take a coach. The SFA will decide on the mode of transport.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

He loves red dotting. Gives him an enormous sense of wellbeing.

And then he's happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of his heart devoted to it. Parklife.