Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

1 minute ago, santheman said:

Thats the kind of decisions that have to be made to keep the wee clubs with no money going Jamie.

Didn't think Pollok would have had to worry about that sort of thing right enough.

Every penny's a prisoner!

Not trying to downplay importance of such things Sandy - just that the committee probably can't go out on a limb on this particular issue. And that people who have not been on committee maybe don't realise it's not all glamour and glitz!

Spoiler

Can see this run til June as Petrie doesn't seem to have the desire or balls to prevent it.

Word I'm getting from the meeting is that the WRJFA league has been ratified by the SFA. The exact wording used was it's a "done deal".
Heard that myself recently, but with a caveat of its not been written down yet????

18 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

I have heard nothing but there may have been communication in some way, shape or form at the Dalry game. I think Elvis was in Scotland more recently than I have been at Newlandsfield!

Cant remember but don't think an actual date has been set for the EGM but I'm sure they will arrange an EGM with the fans shortly after the events of tonight and Thursday have been dealt and dusted over with.

2 minutes ago, stulch said:
4 minutes ago, never been to scotland said:
Juniors in at tier 5 is what I'm hearing. 

And the Lowland League disbanded...

No genuinely.  It was quoted juniors are being considered for T5 as an equivalent of HL and LL

No genuinely.  It was quoted juniors are being considered for T5 as an equivalent of HL and LL
I imagine that was the Dalai Lama before he went on to speak of TJ's spiritual awakening?

22 minutes ago, Hossy87 said:

I really hope that's true, because I don't think many committees would be taken in by such obvious bollocks.

39 minutes ago, stulch said:

Oh for a transcript of the meeting...

I've this funny feeling that's not going to happen - probably warned against talking about it on here. Not one person has got home and posted what the proposals actually were? That seems a bit strange.