Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

56 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

So the SOS /EOS proposal limits the amount of teams in.

The WRJFA proposes access for all 

Advantage WRJFA??

In fairness I don't believe anyone can argue with this. You've nailed it. This is good for the WRJFA, actually, and anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

In fairness I don't believe anyone can argue with this. You've nailed it. This is good for the WRJFA, actually, and anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

There’ll only ever be one winner in this situation and it won’t be the latter 

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

As already noted, access for all (except those outwith the SJFA)

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

The only clubs that possibly wouldn't meet all the criteria are any amateur/youth teams who apply. All junior clubs will meet the criteria outlined a few posts up. The EOS haven't rejected any applicants from the juniors, it'll be the same case here.

I take it uncovered outdoor urinals (Pollok, Irvine, Arthurlie, etc.) meet point 18?

12 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

...read all about it, read all about it, News of the World!

Ronney needs to open his eyes instead of making an arse of himself with claims of astuteness. His statements are easily disproved by anyone able to use Google. It's his kind of attitude which has kept the Juniors in the dark for so long. His arguments should be opposed vigorously as he is an influential figure.

All he does is contradict arguments by stating the exact opposite is actually the case. He never refutes them with factual counter arguments. Hopefully most people running clubs in the west understand that approach means it's all just empty bluster.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

5 minutes ago, Cameron Wilson said:

Ronney needs to open his eyes instead of making an arse of himself with claims of astuteness. His statements are easily disproved by anyone able to use Google. It's his kind of attitude which has kept the Juniors in the dark for so long. His arguments should be opposed vigorously as he is an influential figure.

Probably wants Juniors to be Juniors so he doesn't have to give up supporting his big team.

image.png.e442d359c23d2677eb3b2c6d80af6e41.png

So now the LL dont have a guaranteed plan with......the LL......I really thought I'd heard it all.

The sfa are now going to wade in, do away with the current pyramid leagues, forget the progress that has been made and place the sjfa west region in at tier 6 because.......Saturn has aligned with Jupiter?