Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

25 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

If the SOS decided to block the WOS, it still wouldn't mean the WRJFA would get in (as the LL/EOS would block that). It would instead mean clubs applying to the SOS.

And of course your definition of poaching seems not match the reality of the situation, where clubs are freely choosing to leave the Juniors.

Just two clubs remaining in Fife...

Screenshot_2020-03-04 (17) Lochore Welfare Jfc.png

Edging closer to a unified structure in the east, West Lothian remains staunch however.  As it stands they'll be in a 13 team league, no promotion, no relegation.

Looks like there is white smoke coming from Crosshill

Either there has been a new supply of drugs delivered or things are going wrong at Mossmorran again.
There is a Mossmorran thread in the general nonsense forum, some cracking pictures on it.

2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Edging closer to a unified structure in the east, West Lothian remains staunch however.  As it stands they'll be in a 13 team league, no promotion, no relegation.

Publicly at least Newburgh haven't said anything. So its 14 for now. At least they won't have to do three times a season with this numbers. So that's something...

‘Poaching clubs’ pathetic language. Poaching is a form of theft, no ones been stolen, clubs dont belong to the LL or SJFA, they are free to make decisions. If a club decides to move to a structure which offers it longevity and greater benefits/progression then thats not ‘poaching’ thats good management. Perhaps some internal reflection as to what caused the move to happen instead of looking to blame third parties would be more useful and entirely more honourable. But no just continue with your fingers in your ears Mr information minister.

3 hours ago, Ginaro said:

I doubt Lochore had their best gate this season when they played Brechin Victoria! Or Fauldhouse, Spey Valley United, and Forth Wanderers in previous seasons.

There will be 4 teams from the Borders in the EOS First Division next season, and around 10 others from Fife. So the odd away day for a bit of variety in amongst the Fife games and trips to Edinburgh, as opposed to West Lothian every second week.

Shame it's not available in Google's cache. But if it's only the top division which is senior then that raises questions about whether other clubs in the divisions below can get licensed or enter an U20s team.

@GordonS, an Old Firm idiot 🤣 I didn't think it was possible but you've managed to come across as a bigger twat than Alan. 👏

And I see our pal from Armadale has rejoined the debate...

Screenshot_2020-03-04 Clydebank FC Dev on Twitter thistle_c ladeside5277 The juniors lost its power when clubs from your re[...].png

Just to advise that I am not Clydebank FC Dev showing above!

So East Region Clubs can resign from the EJRSFA and move to the EOSL quite freely.

Yet Gordon Ronney is threatening WJRSFA Clubs that want to move to the WoSFL that a clause will be invoked to provide one year's notice and won't let them go. 

I believe Kilwinning Rangers have told him they will field a youth team next season. 

So East Region Clubs can resign from the EJRSFA and move to the EOSL quite freely.
Yet Gordon Ronney is threatening WJRSFA Clubs that want to move to the WoSFL that a clause will be invoked to provide one year's notice and won't let them go. 
I believe Kilwinning Rangers have told him they will field a youth team next season. 
The clause in question iirc only applies to moving from one junior region to another so the clause is either being misunderstood or misrepresented. Montrose Roselea are the most recent example, before that however I have no idea.

What clause anyway? They have no control when they leave the Juniors.

Every day my head hurts thr more I read this thread some of the talk from joonyor men is unbelievable that some people actually believe the garbage spouted it's like the cult of juniors closing ranks against the wos instead of embracing the great possibilities going forward

2 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Aye can we just ban people over the age of 40 using emojis that are anything other then :) or flag emojis.

Are you actually saying that you think it is OK to use a "laughing" symbol in the context of a person being treated for cancer ?

I'm not sure that'll sit well with anyone.

8 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

Are you actually saying that you think it is OK to use a "laughing" symbol in the context of a person being treated for cancer ?

I'm saying the opposite. I'm saying can people over the age of 40 just not use emojis (with the exception of the basic smilie and the Flags). I'm sure Ronnie did mean to be laughing at the poor guys cancer, he probably thought it meant something else.

It stops people using "laughing" emojis when they think it means something else. It stops ambiguity, and "OK Boomer" moments like when (usually older) people think the Shit emoji means Ice Cream.

Completely off topic though.

52 Expression of Interest, I wonder how many of those are genuine and not just Junior Clubs covering their arse if they find out there's only 5 teams left for next season.

I'm not sure that'll sit well with anyone.

Try actually reading the post before you reply, in no way does anything he wrote say what you just accused him of.

The clause in question iirc only applies to moving from one junior region to another so the clause is either being misunderstood or misrepresented. Montrose Roselea are the most recent example, before that however I have no idea.
Dunipace did not give a years notice when leaving the wrsjfa for the eosfl. The club were never brought to task regarding it. In legal terms we were the setting if the precedent.

Clubs can feel free to get in touch with the club if they want to find out about the experiences moving from the wrsjfa to the eosfl.

I would think they are also free to come to the ground and be walked/talked through everything we have done for licensing and get rough costs. (Nowhere near 150k toilets for your information)