Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

If i had a million pound to spend I'm pretty sure I could get Kelty promoted [emoji846]

Correct, that doesn't make my post inaccurate though. Although the Kelty v Auchinleck result seems to have completely knackered Kelty's season.

Auchinleck will do what they consider is best for them. Given how well Kelty and Bonnyrigg have done Auchinleck would likely find themselves in the Lowland League before long. It's up to the club to decide if that's what they want.

As I said before anyone that thinks Talbot will stay Junior are seriously deluded.

Auchinleck will do what they consider is best for them. Given how well Kelty and Bonnyrigg have done Auchinleck would likely find themselves in the Lowland League before long. It's up to the club to decide if that's what they want.

Football CFB Podcast (Callum McFadden) v Sunday Mail (Gordon Parks)

https://cfbfootball.com/2020/02/16/the-football-cfb-view-pyramid-restructuring-is-long-overdue-could-we-now-see-the-return-of-the-bankies/

Who do you believe? In my opinion Parksie needs to take a long hard look at himself coming up with such trash.

4 hours ago, Pyramidic said:

Has anyone worked out what the EoSFL will look like if the 20 ERJFA (South) clubs + Luncarty, Tayport & Scone + Eyemouth are incorporated for 2020/21 ?

What would it look like if we have:

Tier 6 - EoSFL Premier (16 clubs)

Tier 7 - EoSFL First (16 clubs)

Tier 8 - EoSFL Second North (16 clubs)
Tier 8 - EoSFL Second South (16 clubs)

Is it just a dream or can it become a reality given the latest developments? Something for the ERJFA to get their teeth into for their forthcoming meeting. Tuesday?

One can always rely on FairWeather Fan to come up with a very useful table (see below). Cheers.

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Technically. I gave up on the regional one when I found out how annoying splitting West Lothian would be. I'll have a bash.

EDIT: Everything's obviously based on current standings. I haven't included Eyemouth since they're not officially returning yet as far as i'm aware.

So for the seeded Conferences I tried to follow the rules used by the EoS previously. When setting up the First Division Conferences this year it was League Position, Pts, GD that determined the higher ranking. Everyone else is just based on league position and what league they're in.

EoS Second Division Conference A EoS Second Division Conference B
1 9 Burntisland Shipyard 1 9 Tweedmouth Rangers
2 10 Ormiston 2 10 Easthouses Lily MW
3 11 Hawick Royal Albert United 3 11 Peebles Rovers
4 12 Arniston Rangers 4 12 Craigroyston
5 1 Livingston United 5 2 Pumpherston Juniors
6 3 Armadale Thistle 6 4 Fauldhouse United
7 5 Whitburn Juniors 7 6 Thornton Hibs
8 7 Bathgate Thistle 8 8 Harthill Royal
9 9 Kennoway Star Hearts 9 10 Lochore Welfare
10 7 Tayport 10 8 Scone Thistle
11 1 Rosyth 11 2 Stoneyburn Juniors
12 3 Newburgh Juniors 12 4 Kirkcaldy & Dysart
13 5 Sauchie Community 13 6 Lochgelly Albert
14 7 Linlithgow Rose Community 14 8 Syngenta
15 9 Bo'ness United Juniors 15 10 West Calder United

Regional

EoS Second Division “North” EoS Second Division “South”
1 9 Burntisland Shipyard 1 9 Tweedmouth Rangers
2 12 Craigroyston 2 10 Ormiston
3 6 Thornton Hibs 3 10 Easthouses Lily MW
4 9 Kennoway Star Hearts 4 11 Hawick Royal Albert United
5 10 Lochore Welfare 5 11 Peebles Rovers
6 7 Tayport 6 12 Arniston Rangers
7 8 Scone Thistle 7 1 Livingston United
8 1 Rosyth 8 2 Pumpherston Juniors
9 3 Newburgh Juniors 9 3 Armadale Thistle
10 4 Kirkcaldy & Dysart 10 4 Fauldhouse United
11 5 Sauchie Community 11 5 Whitburn Juniors
12 6 Lochgelly Albert 12 7 Bathgate Thistle
13 7 Linlithgow Rose Community 13 8 Harthill Royal
14 8 Syngenta 14 2 Stoneyburn Juniors
15 9 Bo'ness United Juniors 15 10 West Calder United

4 hours ago, southerner said:

Another Talbot dig, haters continue. More an observation as a football fan I do go to other games including Championship and feel prices should be capped at £10 and you would double your gate at Championship level, reducing to £5 the levels you go down. Also free entry to u18’s at these levels.

Can't keep full time players on a tenner entry fee. 

Somebody posted up yesterday kefc's excellent summary of benefits of joining the EoS which he pulled together in 2018, I have updated it as some of it has changed;

• Three ways of Scottish Cup Entry: EOS League Champions, winning the Alex Jack Cup (for un-licenced clubs only) and then beating SoS equivalent, or of course becoming Licenced.
  • Minimum of £3,000 prize money for Scottish Cup entry.  Win two games and you will earn £10,000 minimum.
  • £1,000 funding from EoS towards ground improvements available to all un-licenced clubs looking to gain their SFA Licence
  • Up to £2,500 funding as an EOS club available from Scottish Football Partnership towards ground improvements.
  • SFA Sports First Aid courses at heavily discounted rates (or free of charge). SFA Licence compliant
  • Personal Accident and Liability insurance incl. player to player liability paid for by the League. SFA  Licence compliant
  • Match balls and training balls supplied each season.
  • Coaching courses at heavily discounted rates (or free of charge) up to C Licence level.
  • Prize money for those Clubs finishing in the top four in the league.
  • Season long fixture list issued
  • In combination with LL and SoS League an U20 development league on Friday nights, all players eligible for Seniors as well.
  • No limit on squad sizes, no player fines.
  • No restrictions on playing friendlies, no permits required, no re-instatement rule.
  • Clubs with floodlights will be scheduled some midweek games, and will have set ko times throughout the season ie you will use the lights on Saturday afternoons in winter.
Edited by Burnie_man

13 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Somebody posted up yesterday kefc's excellent summary of benefits of joining the EoS which he pulled together in 2018, I have updated it as some of it has changed;

Now we just need for someone from this new WoSL to post a similar list for WoSL for next season.

And for the WRJFA to post their summary of benefits as well.

1 minute ago, theesel1994 said:

Now we just need for someone from this new WoSL to post a similar list for WoSL for next season.

And for the WRJFA to post their summary of benefits as well.

Well I suspect the list will be very similar for the WoS.