Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

17 minutes ago, VillanoXIV said:

If I were TJ trying to kill the WoSFL and keep the Juniors together at tonight’s meeting, I would simply show them the last eight thousand pages of tedious hypothetical Luncarty/Fauldhouse boundary debate in this thread.

They’d be at my mercy by page four.

There's p*ss all on the telly ;)

1 minute ago, nicotina said:

Give an inch take a mile says tj

New proposal 1 league in scotland comprising of 

Seniors juniors amateurs  welfare bb schools 

Home and away 600 games no cups

Robertson to arrange the games as the new fixture supremo

No boundaries 

Won’t lie, I would be more up for the pyramid if Talbot were utterly scudding the Trossachs BB branch in freakshow mismatches.

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I can't reveal my source, but apparently at the meeting tonight it was agreed that the West Juniors will enter at tier 5 downwards from 2021/22. It's a done deal, from what I've been told.

Unfortunately this can't be proved as someone has set fire to the Minutes.

On the closing date for wos applications we could have an election style tv show on BBC Scotland imagine the ratings guest calls from long time lurker burnieman and a phone rant from tom Johnston about wrecking the joonyors and a big map of scotland in the background showing where the new wos clubs are from :) :)

Reading all the gloating on here is unreal. Whatever the outcome of the future of football at this level all I see here is a school yard full of bullies and keyboard warriors led by the biggest bully.

I'm sure you'll all disagree but honestly couldn't care less.

The amount of personal directed abuse towards one person is dreadful.

P&B moderators should hang their heads in shame

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Latest from Hampden tonight, Petrie is being held hostage, TJ saying that unless the WOSL is disbanded immediately he will not release anyone. Gazza has just turned up with some fishing rods.

"Rod, I'm your number one fan":

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Furthermore, I believe there have been inquiries from at least 4 EoS teams about returning to the ERJFA. 

I've heard these 4 teams will be Blackburn, Linlithgow, Bo'ness and Penicuik. None of them are happy in the EOS apparently.

30 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

Reading all the gloating on here is unreal. Whatever the outcome of the future of football at this level all I see here is a school yard full of bullies and keyboard warriors led by the biggest bully.

Nah, folk are just giddy with excitement because Fauldhouse are gonny join the East of Scotland league.  👍

1 hour ago, ShrimpLok said:

Though you’ve got Peebles in the WOS there so I’m not sure constituencies are the correct building blocks...

I thought using the pre-1975 local government boundaries on his last map was eccentric, but using Westminster constituencies takes it to a whole new level.

I'm here for the agricultural parishes map.

11 minutes ago, Marten said:

I've heard these 4 teams will be Blackburn, Linlithgow, Bo'ness and Penicuik. None of them are happy in the EOS apparently.

I am very surprised to hear these four teams wanting to leave. I know Blackburn are struggling but this is two conference winners and two runners-up looking to jump back and Bo’ness look set to win the title, possibly going to the Lowland if cards line up.

Is there any reason why? What were they expecting? What was different? Were they banking on going up straight away and have taken the huff at the lack of instant gratification?

Aye its not like he tried to put clubs out of business and lied to them repeatedly and misrepresented them.