Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

I refer you to my previous comments, I have a 1000 pages of talking up the Pyramid under my belt.  I think everyone gets the drift by now.

True, but Uncle Bob says that we need loads more posts on this forum.....to pass the time until we hear what the SJFA  decides. Meeting as we speak/post.

13 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

So if you're talking up the pyramid you'd be happy to see Fauldhouse leave the juniors for the WoSFL then :)

Their choice to make, they know the ins and outs of it and have done for the last two years, but if they choose to leave the ERJFA for next season then it should be to the EoS, and renew old historic rivalries.

My concern is that they pursue WoS and get advised they're not going to be accepted too late to then apply to EoS.  Needs to be an early decision from LL/EoS over "geographical integrity"

Edited by Burnie_man

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Latest from Hampden tonight, Petrie is being held hostage, TJ saying that unless the WOSL is disbanded immediately he will not release anyone. Gazza has just turned up with some fishing rods.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

New update- the scottish junior fitba twitter is attempting to send out a list of demands but due to constant sobbing and tear filled eyes none have been coherent. A group of Buffs fans are attempting to storm the conference room and Hampden is on a lock down.

Shambles!

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

New update- the scottish junior fitba twitter is attempting to send out a list of demands but due to constant sobbing and tear filled eyes none have been coherent. A group of Buffs fans are attempting to storm the conference room and Hampden is on a lock down.

Need the Die Hard SJFA version

A group of kids are having a customary half time kick about on the pitch.
Rod Petrie has appeared in a hostage video reading a statement calling for unity in the junior game as rob roy guy poses behind with a kalishnikov, a fatwah has been issued for burnieman.
As is tradition some stale sandwiches have been served, blazers only.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Rod Petrie has appeared in a hostage video reading a statement calling for unity in the junior game as rob roy guy poses behind with a kalishnikov, a fatwah has been issued for burnieman.

😵  but I'm on a diet

Edited by Burnie_man

24 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Their choice to make, they know the ins and outs of it and have done for the last two years, but if they choose to leave the ERJFA for next season then it should be to the EoS, and renew old historic rivalries.

My concern is that they pursue WoS and get advised they're not going to be accepted too late to then apply to EoS.  Needs to be an early decision from LL/EoS over "geographical integrity"

I don't think they'll have to worry about being too late for the EoS. I'm sure having discussed the matter with those running the process they'll have an idea of what's going on with their situation.

3 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

FFS, just use some pragmatism. How about this MS Paint Job:

1120173186_Tier6.thumb.png.c36fdb831449dbc0082165452d82860e.png

(Just add the SOS in for arguments sake)

Though you’ve got Peebles in the WOS there so I’m not sure constituencies are the correct building blocks...

Sandwiches are a beige cheese & ham option I presume?

If I were TJ trying to kill the WoSFL and keep the Juniors together at tonight’s meeting, I would simply show them the last eight thousand pages of tedious hypothetical Luncarty/Fauldhouse boundary debate in this thread.

They’d be at my mercy by page four.

Edited by VillanoXIV