Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Burnie_man said:

I've asked you several times to detail what the "recommendation" of the PWG was as claimed in the Talbot statement that the LL and EoS were supposed to have turned down, you can't answer because there was none.  Agree?

I've highlighted that the WRJFA clubs were advised the SFA and LL backed option Z  (confirmed by people who were there), which was complete fabrication, so who lied? This is very important as clubs were being asked to back a proposal based on a lie, which they did.  That proposal fell flat on it's face at PWG.

Then we have TAJ's emailed "minutes", which the LL Chairman has implied were also a little loose with the truth (and missing important details as it happens), also backed up by the guy who does the LL podcast.

On balance, do you perhaps think there might be something to the claims that people aren't being entirely honest?

Again opinions, bias, implying... I certainly wouldn't want to be in court with that folio.

It's not my recommendations so wouldn't spectulate as to what they were. I will seek to find out what they were but hopefully thats clarified for all of us.

2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Good listen, and fair points.

Absolutely agreed with you, also very important that they pointed out their beef is with TJ, not with the West Juniors as a whole. They actually spoke in quite a respectful manner about the juniors in general.

SJFA are the folk in charge and the talbot people i know and work alongside, You suggested they weren't being honest with me and the supporters so I asked for any evidence of that, here were are how many pages later with nothing to back up what you said.
What evidence is there to support taj's view? Where is the evidence the sjfa have followed due process and are acting in good faith? If the sjfa had been, why would the sfa disband the pwg? Why would the LL chairman word his response as he did if the Taj email was accurate?

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

Again opinions, bias, implying... I certainly wouldn't want to be in court with that folio.

It's not my recommendations so wouldn't spectulate as to what they were. I will seek to find out what they were but hopefully thats clarified for all of us.

You're in denial.

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

There were no recommendations, only proposals for discussion. The juniors were not afforded any discussion at all, in fact it was said on here a few posts back that the paperwork arrived to clubs with a decision already having been made by those at the top.

At no point did the SFA or LL back any of the proposals, I would rather trust my sources than yours, given yours has taken his information from someone with no credibility and has contradicted himself already post pwg meeting in the papers. 

Just now, Burnie_man said:

You're in denial.

Of what? Your seemingly all knowing truth? It's easy to get carried away but it's important for all of us to stick to the facts however uncomfortable they are. It worries me, should worry others that clubs futures are being swayed by things on P&B that might infact not be true.  

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

Of what? Your seemingly all knowing truth? It's easy to get carried away but it's important for all of us to stick to the facts however uncomfortable they are. It worries me, should worry others that clubs futures are being swayed by things on P&B that might infact not be true.  

See above.  People have pointed out to you where the likely truth lies but you don't want to see it.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

See above.  People have pointed out to you where the likely truth lies but you don't want to see it.

I'm on here asking for evidence , as summarised all i've got after several hours is at best third hand gossip and enough anti-TJ rhetoric to start the worlds weirdest supporters club. 

9 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

It worries me, should worry others that clubs futures are being swayed by things on P&B that might infact not be true.  

Here's the thing. For certain clubs that may have heard something on this forum or social media first, they may have been swayed by it but not in terms of making a decision but actually finding out the truth.

Kilwinning get a mention right now because they put out a statement. Which we know to be after contacting the SJFA for their account of things. They then may well be one of the clubs that have been in contact with the Lowland League or other parties at the PWG doing their due diligence for their club. That's not being swayed by P&B. In fact that's them not believing a football forum is the place to do official business and going through proper channels.

If any club is being swayed its by TJ's singular account of the PWG meeting and not bothering to question it with the other people that were there.

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

I'm on here asking for evidence , as summarised all i've got after several hours is at best third hand gossip and enough anti-TJ rhetoric to start the worlds weirdest supporters club. 

You are clearly using this thread to ingratiate yourself with the Talbot committee, so where is this going exactly? A bit like the PWG there is no possible resolution, so why not do what Rod Petrie did and pull the plug.

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

The chairman of Kilwinning Rangers posted the exact contents of his conversation with Tom Johnston. I'm not sure what more you wanted than that.

8 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Except that you ignore evidence posted here. Statements like "done deal", "LL support option Z", "LL/EOS didn't want any juniors in" etc. were clearly not true, no doubt about it. Nobody here is claiming that Talbot themselves are deliberately lying to people. What is obvious, that some in the SJFA are...

Well if there are two or three or ten clubs in the West Region juniors who are now fed up and seriously wanted to join the pyramid, what would be the best course of action, contact Lowland league executive and ask that they are interested in joining, preferably joining in a new WOS division ?

Apologies if my question was already posted on here, so fecking hard to keep up sometimes

3 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Well if there are two or three or ten clubs in the West Region juniors who are now fed up and seriously wanted to join the pyramid, what would be the best course of action, contact Lowland league executive and ask that they are interested in joining, preferably joining in a new WOS division ?

Apologies if my question was already posted on here, so fecking hard to keep up sometimes

That's what's meant to have happened. Speculation on it being 5 West Premiership clubs. The Lowland League having a meeting tonight where it will be a topic of discussion. Don't know if its a regular meeting with it added to the agenda, or one specially called to discuss the WoSFL idea.

Which comes from a well informed poster

14 hours ago, parkcircus said:

Tonight the Lowland League board meet to discuss the creation of the WOSL to sit along side the EOS and SOS.

Theres already 5 West Prem teams declared their interest

Edited by FairWeatherFan

15 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

lalalalalala........

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

You are clearly using this thread to ingratiate yourself with the Talbot committee, so where is this going exactly? A bit like the PWG there is no possible resolution, so why not do what Rod Petrie did and pull the plug.

Clearly don't know me then lol! and I'm sure some would read into it I'm distancing myself. Fudgie thinks I'm talking for the club others are saying I'm questioning it. Gotta love speculation. My motivation was to simply question what if any evidence there was to back up what's being said as truth.