Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Burnie_man said:

No idea, I have nothing to do with how these clubs are run.  Maybe you should ask your committee if you want to know if the Bot have registered an interest.

However, at this point there is nothing to tell anyone.

I'm not referring to Talbot directly. I don't know if they have consulted the supporters in any way but I just wonder how many of these clubs have.

28 minutes ago, sctv said:

Very similar at gartcairn with some exciting plans for seating etc booked in for the summer

You bucked the trend by joining g the Juniors a few years ago. Are you/the club in favour of moving? From the outside it looks  like the right time.

Just now, jimbaxters said:

If there's something to express an interest in then there's something to consult them on. Preferrably before the secret phone call.

There really isn't.  There is a possibility that a WoSFL may be formed, and some clubs have registered an interest, that's it. 

If and when it is formally agreed and further details are provided then at that point clubs need to make the decision on whether to apply for it or not.

37 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

If there's something to express an interest in then there's something to consult them on. Preferrably before the secret phone call.

On this point when we moved it was due to a new committee came in and more or less had to force it through And make a tough decision which made us a leader previous committee and fans wanted us to wait on lithgae and boness. We were one of the original 11 who were going to go. We stood firm as dundonald did it then shat it then decided to go. 

Sometimes you need to take a fresh perspective on things. Talbot I remember a fan say to me you only left because you won nothing in the junior game. So asking ur fans is just going to be ra.the joonyurs I feel. Your committee seem juniors and thats it. It may change if the scottish cup places are taken away

7 minutes ago, sctv said:

We look to be part of the pyramid preferably within the juniors

You cant be part of the Pyramid within the Juniors, joining the Pyramid makes you Senior.

You can be part of the Pyramid within the current West Junior structure if it did move as one but the Pyramid is senior and every West club would become a senior club.

Edited by Peters Wyngarde

11 minutes ago, sctv said:

We look to be part of the pyramid preferably within the juniors

I understand the sentiment, they gave you a place but as Peter said it's one or the other. I know you probably mean all in at once and that made sense but Junior Office holders seem to have vetoed that.

12 minutes ago, Only an observer said:

Shakes his head in disbelief 🤔 999 pages later 

He wrote "preferably" rather than "but only", so the key thing for people to grasp now is that there is zero chance of it happening within the juniors. Option Z was the last chance saloon on the SJFA entering intact, but it was rejected by the Lowland League who would have needed to be in favour for it to work. The SFA closed down the PWG after the SJFA refused to consider the west region only option instead. That led to an impasse that could not possibly be resolved if the SJFA remained part of the process. 

{anyone droning on incoherently about blame in response to this will be ignored}

Edited by LongTimeLurker