Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Dev said:

I think that you'll find that the EoS have had the notice up for a while this season! Make of that what you will.

Perhaps Kinnoull weren't the only ERJFA club checking things out? Don't know - just speculation on my part.

Hadn't noticed it that until you've pointed it out. May have only gone up this past week. Smart on their part.

There's not only the Juniors to consider but we've seen Inverkiething, Musselburgh Windsor, Syngenta and Glenrothes Strollers with varying degrees of success.

2 hours ago, drs said:

...One last time, the EoS DID NOT BLOCK THE SJFA FROM ENTERING!

Do you think the use of bold face and underlining strengthens your argument in some way? The willingness to accept the entry of former junior clubs like Glenrothes or Kinnoull, whether into the EoS or the mythical WoS, if they leave the SJFA cannot sensibly be used as an argument to pretend that the EoS and LL did not block the collective entry of the SJFA as an intact association last season. I don't know why you guys can't just be honest about what's happening and state openly that you want to see the SJFA disband as part of junior clubs becoming part of the pyramid? The whole PWG process is a complete waste of time if an association is being asked by the SFA to negotiate entry on behalf of its members that the other stakeholders at tier 5 and below simply will not tolerate as a partner in the pyramid moving forwards.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

13 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Do you think the use of bold face and underlining strengthens your argument in some way? The willingness to accept the entry of former junior clubs like Glenrothes or Kinnoull, whether into the EoS or the mythical WoS, if they leave the SJFA cannot sensibly be used as an argument to pretend that the EoS and LL did not block the collective entry of the SJFA as an intact association last season. I don't know why you guys can't just be honest about what's happening and state openly that you want to see the SJFA disband as part of junior clubs becoming part of the pyramid? The whole PWG process is a complete waste of time if an association is being asked by the SFA to negotiate entry on behalf of its members that the other stakeholders at tier 5 and below simply will not tolerate as a partner in the pyramid moving forwards.

Its been said to you many times and you aren't taking on board what actually happened so I thought just maybe the use of bold and underlining would get through to you. You continue to post a falsehood as fact, its been pointed out to you repeatedly that you are doing this and yet you continue to post the line and nobody understands why.

The rest is insane conspiracy theory gibberish that embarrasses you, you've been having a meltdown on this single issue for weeks now and I don't understand why. Lets make it clear one more time, at no point did the EoS block the SJFA from entering the pyramid.

IMG_0015.jpg.296f06c554962e3945399d6d5f453147.jpg

ITS THE EoS I tell you!!!

^^^bizarre stuff given it's no secret that the SFA's proposal for the rejigged LL playoff that was required to get the ERSJFA and WRSJFA in at tier 6 for this season was knocked back at a meeting involving both EoS and LL clubs. Do these guys really not grasp something as simple as the difference between the SJFA as a collective entity becoming part of the pyramid and junior clubs doing it by leaving the SJFA? Maybe they are not even bothering to read my posts at this point. Whatever, I'll leave this alone for now until something new gets posted.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

^^^bizarre stuff given it's no secret that the SFA's proposal for the rejigged LL playoff that was required to get the ERSJFA and WRSJFA in at tier 6 was knocked back at a meeting involving both EoS and LL clubs. Do these guys really not grasp something as simple as the difference between the SJFA as a collective entity becoming part of the pyramid and junior clubs doing it by leaving the SJFA? Maybe they are not even bothering to read my posts at this point. Whatever, I'll leave this alone for now until something new gets posted.

they blocked the ersjfa coming in. They didnt block the sjfa.

40 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

^^^bizarre stuff given it's no secret that the SFA's proposal for the rejigged LL playoff that was required to get the ERSJFA and WRSJFA in at tier 6 for this season was knocked back at a meeting involving both EoS and LL clubs. Do these guys really not grasp something as simple as the difference between the SJFA as a collective entity becoming part of the pyramid and junior clubs doing it by leaving the SJFA? Maybe they are not even bothering to read my posts at this point. Whatever, I'll leave this alone for now until something new gets posted.

I read your posts and don't understand why you continue to flog a dead horse despite continually having been presented with evidence to the contrary of what you are saying.

I don't think you actually understand the concepts behind what you are saying and how it comes across, your repeated use of a shown falsehood suggests underlying issues around your failure to grasp a simple and plain reality.

..and the least said about your frankly bizarre assertion about me, and others, wanting to kill the SJFA (I definitely don't have the power to do that, not in my football remit) as that just shows how desperate and embarrassing your posts are.

Literally no one is using any of that as an argument. You're either deliberately not paying attention or are incapable of seeing beyond the argument you've backed yourself into.

1. The SJFA weren't ever coming in as an intact organisation, they themselves were more than happy to drop the North, who unless I'm mistaken, are part of the SJFA. They set the precedent that we didn't have to consider the SJFA as an all or nothing block.

2. The SJFA were not happy to do the same with the East, to uncouple then from the West, to allow the West to join and the East clubs to make up their own minds, when presented with that option.

3. If the Junior clubs join as a block there's no need for the SJFA inside the Pyramid. Everyone here is arguing that the juniors (SJFA) should be allowed to exist outside of it for any junior clubs who don't want to join. We are all, quite literally, proposing the exact opposite from SJFA disband.

You've backed yourself into a preposterous position that has been dismantled on multiple occasions by people who were actually involved in the discussions but for some reason can't accept that the EoS did not in any way block junior access for this season, they did, in fact, more than the SJFA to get them on board. [emoji85]

1 hour ago, drs said:

I read your posts and don't understand why you continue to flog a dead horse despite continually having been presented with evidence to the contrary of what you are saying.

I don't think you actually understand the concepts behind what you are saying and how it comes across, your repeated use of a shown falsehood suggests underlying issues around your failure to grasp a simple and plain reality.

..and the least said about your frankly bizarre assertion about me, and others, wanting to kill the SJFA (I definitely don't have the power to do that, not in my football remit) as that just shows how desperate and embarrassing your posts are.

Perhaps you are all missing the purpose of our fellow posters contributions?

This thread is within sight of a MILLION views at currently 852,685 views and 17,198 replies. Would it be any sort of record on P&B to reach the one million views? Is this the idea?

By repeating a cherished view which many seem to be at odds with some other contributors could be a great way to boost the stats and, maybe, even the value of advertising on P&B and or the cost to do so by potential advertisers. After all the site needs the finances in order to continue !!

13 minutes ago, Dev said:

Perhaps you are all missing the purpose of our fellow posters contributions?

This thread is within sight of a MILLION views at currently 852,685 views and 17,198 replies. Would it be any sort of record on P&B to reach the one million views? Is this the idea?

By repeating a cherished view which many seem to be at odds with some other contributors could be a great way to boost the stats and, maybe, even the value of advertising on P&B and or the cost to do so by potential advertisers. After all the site needs the finances in order to continue !!

Tinfoilhatuse.gif

1 hour ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

50 minutes in and we finally have an answer to the OP. Simply slip the West Juniors in at Tier 5 and dump the dross to Tier 6.

Simply slip them in at tier 5 but there will be no promotion as none of them have a licence, great idea. :huh:

1 hour ago, John S said:

About time the West situation was sorted. Surely the likes of Talbot have outgrown the Juniors

Why would they want to under the current set up?

Winning practically everything at Junior level and getting the chance to humiliate the so called "bigger clubs" in the senior cup with all the financial benefits that brings .

Whats not to like about that