Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

27 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
58 minutes ago, The Mantis said:
Infested emoji38.png Every time I see one of these ‘Joonyurs Only’ posts a little bit of me dies emoji20.png
How do I get the credentials to post? Will I change my team to ‘Scotland’?

Kind of proves my point.

I thought your ‘w**k’ post was quite witty but this just lazy. Expected better.

Some utter meltdowns on this thread in the last couple of days [emoji23]

Good luck to Fauldhouse and JC, I think it’s the wrong decision and they’ll regret it but they have to make the choice they believe is best for them however they’re now surely relying on no other clubs following Glenrothes and jumping ship to the EOSFL with such small leagues.

Interesting to see what comes out of the ERJFA and EOSFL meeting but unless the boundary is moved (I don’t think it should be) I’m not sure what agreement can be reached. Still at least we’ll get an idea of both organizations current position and it’ll be interesting to see the ERJFA opinion as opposed to the SJFA who have to represent all 3 regions together.

3 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:
3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
No we are calling you an idiot. Jc jumping about is just strange 

JC would demolish you if you called him an idiot. Wise to pick your enemies carefully Alan the Camelon fan

Never called him and idiot. I said he was jumping about changing his mind every 5 mins. I called you and idiot 

7 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Are the west region still expecting pyramid entry next season? If so, will Talbot avoid licensing so they can avoid promotion to the LL?

Fundraising for lights at this moment. The rest of the ground is up to license standard. You dont' think were doing this for nothing, if we are forced into the pyramid then we are going to the top and not just the LL. We don't like the idea but unlike many on here who will be forced to watch their team play similar Dog & Dog FC's. If Auchinleck Talbot's in it. Then their going to win it. Have a nice night.

9 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Fundraising for lights at this moment. The rest of the ground is up to license standard. You dont' think were doing this for nothing, if we are forced into the pyramid then we are going to the top and not just the LL. We don't like the idea but unlike many on here who will be forced to watch their team play similar Dog & Dog FC's. If Auchinleck Talbot's in it. Then their going to win it. Have a nice night.

That's the spirit!

That's the spirit!
All about the Talbot [emoji1]

3 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

I wish you hadn't mentioned Licensing !!!

In today's Edinburgh News, Bonnyrigg's Manager (Robbie Horn) is quoted as saying that

"He admits the club are still in the dark over whether they will be granted an SFA Licence, with the play-offs for entry into the LL looming"

He goes on to say that this matter "is huge".

Why has the outcome of the 2018 club  licence applications, not been published by the SFA ?

15 minutes ago, Robert James said:

In today's Edinburgh News, Bonnyrigg's Manager (Robbie Horn) is quoted as saying that

"He admits the club are still in the dark over whether they will be granted an SFA Licence, with the play-offs for entry into the LL looming"

Why has the outcome of the 2018 club  licence applications, not been published by the SFA ?

Too busy drawing up fixture lists?

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

If Bonnyrigg win the EOSL and do not have lights then they should not be granted entry to the LL. Sorry folks we have to move ahead and the club going up should be the club meeting SFA criteria. My club could win the Scottish Cup and West Premier Division but due to not having lights we will be refused entry to the Willy Hill. Swings and Roundabouts

22 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

If Bonnyrigg win the EOSL and do not have lights then they should not be granted entry to the LL. Sorry folks we have to move ahead and the club going up should be the club meeting SFA criteria. My club could win the Scottish Cup and West Premier Division but due to not having lights we will be refused entry to the Willy Hill. Swings and Roundabouts

Why would your club be refused, are they changing the Scottish Cup rules to refuse teams without floodlights?