Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Guest brycey
6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It's true to say a cleek is a club, but a clique is a different kind of club.

your really spaced out man - can i get some of that stuff your smoking lol

49 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Well in the last couple of days we have seen a) East region juniors reconstruction for next season and b) notification that EoS league and EOS juniors have arranged a meeting . Both of these have been discussed over the last few days on this thread.

50 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Well in the last couple of days we have seen a) East region juniors reconstruction for next season and b) notification that EoS league and EOS juniors have arranged a meeting . Both of these have been discussed over the last few days on this thread.

Superb well done. hows the West shaping up?

10 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The cavalry are out in force today emoji1.png

Listen If your posting on an open forum then I'm entitled to make an opinion like everyone else.

No names have been mentioned by me on financial gain but I see others are straight on the defensive, or I am wrong?

For others outwith looking in please look at this hread for what it is.

This thread is too slick, within minutes posters have got long winded worded suggestions with graphic detailed pictures to back up their idea.

I mean how quickly can posters put up images of league set up in different areas within a small space of time. Thats planned ffs emoji1.png

On that alone the alarm bells should be ringing out. This is a well oiled machine intent on getting what they want. Eternal hell and fire awaits for anyone to criticise or question their comments.

If I'm wrong you're entitled to your opinion.

Lastly I don't advocate the status quo and I know change is afoot but let the teams, clubs and affiliates decide that. Not some poster/s who the majority on here know anything about.

f**k me he's away with the fairies now whit a laugh..... who killed JFK :lol:

2 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The baying crowd go from thread to thread. Unfortunately you are now one of them. Well done son

Lol, all the pyramid talk on the Junior forum would have been left to this topic if you had not bumped so many old threads up. I only post in pyramid threads or relevant club threads if there is pyramid-related news for them about the pyramid. I've just posted a football related post in the Junior Cup thread. And as I go to a juniors game tomorrow, I'll post about that one tomorrow as well.

I post about what interests me in the relevant threads and ignore the rest. Not very hard to do.

Lol, all the pyramid talk on the Junior forum would have been left to this topic if you had not bumped so many old threads up. I only post in pyramid threads or relevant club threads if there is pyramid-related news for them about the pyramid. I've just posted a football related post in the Junior Cup thread. And as I go to a juniors game tomorrow, I'll post about that one tomorrow as well.

I post about what interests me in the relevant threads and ignore the rest. Not very hard to do.

I done it intentionally my friend to prove a point. The same posters with the same replies and anyone who disagrees are called out as idiots or fools.

If you post something (including you) then expect a reply. [emoji8]

2 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I done it intentionally my friend to prove a point. The same posters with the same replies and anyone who disagrees are called out as idiots or fools.

If you post something (including you) then expect a reply. emoji8.png

Out of all 25 threads on the first page of the junior forum, exactly 2 contain talk about the pyramid. That's this thread, which is the main pyramid thread and the Fauldhouse thread. The latter is just a handful of posts because of their recent decision to stick with the juniors in the new format. So there are 23 threads with no pyramid talk at all and with the weekend coming up, the Fauldhouse thread will probably go back to just football chat as well. So your claims that the same people go on and on about it in loads of different threads is simply not true...

Edited by Marten

59 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

If you post something (including you) then expect a reply. emoji8.png

No we are calling you an idiot. Jc jumping about is just strange 

3 hours ago, Marten said:

Here is an idea, if you don't like this thread, ignore it and post in other threads (or open new ones) about actual football stuff.

I like the thread, so, I won't ignore it. It's just a shame that it's infested with posters that have no connection with the junior game intent on causing malevolence with fake news and wrong assumptions because it suits their own agenda of hatred.

I like the thread, so, I won't ignore it. It's just a shame that it's infested with posters that have no connection with the junior game intent on causing malevolence with fake news and wrong assumptions because it suits their own agenda of hatred.
Don't have a meltdown now. What fake news is being posted?

25 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

:lol: :lol:

Glorious salty tears coming out of the Junior and EoS this week - has there been something in the water in Camelon and Ayrshire?

1 hour ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

I like the thread, so, I won't ignore it. It's just a shame that it's infested with posters that have no connection with the junior game 

Infested :lol: Every time I see one of these ‘Joonyurs Only’ posts a little bit of me dies :(

How do I get the credentials to post? Will I change my team to ‘Scotland’?