Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

There’s a meeting next week between the eosl and ersjfa management committees I believe. Requested by the eosl. A think this is a positive step and congratulate the eosl for getting everyone round the table at a level below the PWG. 

Be great if both organisations can work together and resolve the current complete mess and come up with a consolidated pyramid structure under one organisation.  

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

I didn't realise I had a readership emoji23.png

3 minutes ago, santheman said:

Well BM like it or not you're the man most associated with driving the pyramid forward on P&B in the eyes of a lot of people.

And yes you have a readership.

You need to find a way to monetise this phenomenon....you could be the next PewDewPie :o

4 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

There’s a meeting next week between the eosl and ersjfa management committees I believe. Requested by the eosl. A think this is a positive step and congratulate the eosl for getting everyone round the table at a level below the PWG. 

Be great if both organisations can work together and resolve the current complete mess and come up with a consolidated pyramid structure under one organisation.  

Depends if its a positive one or to tell them join us or f**k off lol

2 minutes ago, santheman said:

Well BM like it or not you're the man most associated with driving the pyramid forward on P&B in the eyes of a lot of people.

And yes you have a readership.

2 West club officials think you're great and another 2 think you're a boring cnut

I enjoy discussing the subject matter as you may have guessed, I have always passionately believed that Scotland should have an all-encompassing Pyramid system and that the archaic artificial barriers dividing the game should be removed  (Senior/Junior/Amateur).

Good to have customer feedback though :lol:

Very good news.

11 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Are they welcoming the Tayside representation though ?

5 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
15 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Very good news.

4 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I'll agree that this is a good move

If BM & Talbot 1978 agree with each other it must be a good idea! I agree with you both btw. :) 

3 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Are they welcoming the Tayside representation though ?

I'd be surprised if not tbh, pointless requesting a meeting with an organisation that has nearly half of its membership above the Tay Bridge boundary and not include that half of its membership.

16 minutes ago, bluebell1 said:

Funny, I had just put together some EOS First Division Conferences to see how things would look for the WL and Fife clubs (minus Newburgh/Tayport) if they joined.

Given the EOS Premier Division will basically be the 2017-18 Superleague minus the Tayside clubs, a year of conferences at tier 7 and come 2020-21 you'll almost be back to how the Junior setup looked last season!

image.png.b7062064cf6b802e9c6cd9ba80fe827e.png

Edited by Ginaro

Clearly Almagamation would only ever get accepted by the ERSJFA if the Tayside clubs were accepted. 

LL territory is preferable for the top teams over the HL

That pesky Line !!!

Edited by superbigal

2 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Funny, I had just put together some EOS First Division Conferences to see how things would look for the WL and Fife clubs (minus Newburgh/Tayport) if they joined.

Given the EOS Premier Division will basically be the 2017-18 Superleague minus the Tayside clubs, a year of conferences at tier 7 and come 2020-21 you'll almost be back to how the Junior setup looked last season!

image.png.b7062064cf6b802e9c6cd9ba80fe827e.png

id think newburgh would be in not sure bo'ness reserves would be allowed unless they change their name to something else

26 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
30 minutes ago, The_Judge said:
You need to find a way to monetise this phenomenon....you could be the next PewDewPie emoji33.png

I'd buy a Burnieman lego pyramid set tbh. Cant be worse than the efforts by Hibs, Hearts & Celtic.

lego-bus.jpg

1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

It’s a meeting of both organisations in there current format so yes is the answer.

What do you think will happen? What is the Ersjfa going to ask for ? what are the EOSFl going to ask for?

Should be simple they run Tayside and the 17 South of Tay clubs join EOSFL at tier 7.  ERsjfa Tayside go into talks about being tier 6 with the north?