Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Pyramid creator congratulations Glenrothes on their decision to move:

An interesting one, some people point the finger at him for the mess we're in just now, accusing him of a rush job in creating a pyramid in order to claim a bonus. Not sure the bonus part is accurate.

Bullying? You literally got emptied on here last time for comparing people who disagreed with you to nazi collaborators. Plenty people having disagreements on here over various things and not having to resort to the tedious tantrum you’ve had on here. Get over yourself.

The best course of action here is to completely ignore what this guy posts, much like Burnieman is asking him to ignore all the threads on the Pyramid if they so aggravate him.

He clearly thrives on the oxygen of people getting fed up of his tiresome litany of shallow, child like postings and then feeling the need to respond. Don’t give him that oxygen - yes, I know I just have [emoji1] but I’ve chosen to skip past all his recent contributions and will ignore the reply that is almost certainly coming to this post. You and others should do exactly the same, he won’t go away but he’ll not have the satisfaction of believing he is getting under your skin.

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
22 minutes ago, Ginaro said:
Pyramid creator congratulations Glenrothes on their decision to move:

An interesting one, some people point the finger at him for the mess we're in just now, accusing him of a rush job in creating a pyramid in order to claim a bonus. Not sure the bonus part is accurate.

We could have maxwell doing the same thinges though if we r going to have parallell leagues

.  Until the SJFA step forward and tell us the route we are to go, I can't really comment.

That's not worked previously when clubs are looking for the 'SJFA' to lead.

1. Those at the top are entirely motivated by self interest and have shown themselves willing to actively work against clubs to pursue that agenda.

2. The SJFA are the clubs, it's not their position to tell clubs what to do.

3. 'We know not enough, let those in charge deal with it' is a terrible policy and will result in the self interest winning the day.

The best course of action here is to completely ignore what this guy posts, much like Burnieman is asking him to ignore all the threads on the Pyramid if they so aggravate him.

He clearly thrives on the oxygen of people getting fed up of his tiresome litany of shallow, child like postings and then feeling the need to respond. Don’t give him that oxygen - yes, I know I just have [emoji1] but I’ve chosen to skip past all his recent contributions and will ignore the reply that is almost certainly coming to this post. You and others should do exactly the same, he won’t go away but he’ll not have the satisfaction of believing he is getting under your skin.
[emoji23] what an oxymoron

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

That's not worked previously when clubs are looking for the 'SJFA' to lead.

1. Those at the top are entirely motivated by self interest and have shown themselves willing to actively work against clubs to pursue that agenda.

2. The SJFA are the clubs, it's not their position to tell clubs what to do.

3. 'We know not enough, let those in charge deal with it' is a terrible policy and will result in the self interest winning the day.

At the moment the West clubs are in the belief that we are going to the pyramid ad-hoc. Until the SJFA put their cards on the table most of the clubs will stay put until they 100% sure there will be an SJFA or Pyramid route. I agree self interest has hindered things and not on the clubs part. To be honest I would like to see the West move to the pyramid and dominate it like they did the Juniors.

13 minutes ago, Black & Red Socks said:

He clearly thrives on the oxygen of people getting fed up of his tiresome litany of shallow, child like postings and then feeling the need to respond. Don’t give him that oxygen - yes, I know I just have emoji1.png but I’ve chosen to skip past all his recent contributions and will ignore the reply that is almost certainly coming to this post. You and others should do exactly the same, he won’t go away but he’ll not have the satisfaction of believing he is getting under your skin.

At the end of the day whether you agree with him or not t least he's a Junior Football supporter posting on a Junior Football forum .

And it's quite amusing to see the bites he's continually getting

5 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

At the moment the West clubs are in the belief that we are going to the pyramid ad-hoc. Until the SJFA put their cards on the table most of the clubs will stay put until they 100% sure there will be an SJFA or Pyramid route. I agree self interest has hindered things and not on the clubs part. To be honest I would like to see the West move to the pyramid and dominate it like they did the Juniors.

I think that's correct but the problem is the east not the west

13 minutes ago, santheman said:

At the end of the day whether you agree with him or not t least he's a Junior Football supporter posting on a Junior Football forum .

And it's quite amusing to see the bites he's continually getting

Aren't you supposed to support a club and not a grade of football?  I don't know many "Junior supporters" or "Senior supporters", I know plenty of people who support football clubs though.

This is part of the problem why we are where we are, people involved with clubs who care more about the "grade" than they do about their team.

Aren't you supposed to support a club and not a grade of football?  I don't know many "Junior supporters" or "Senior supporters", I know plenty of people who support football clubs though.
This is part of the problem why we are where we are, people involved with clubs who care more about the "grade" than they do about their team.
Who says who we support?

The amount of junior fans behind Beith,Talbot on recent Scottish Cup outings were phenomenal.

The difference for you BM "YOU" just don't get the juniors and that has been your driven desire to get rid of it.

I bet you cliped on other kids when you where a wean too.

6 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Who says who we support?

The amount of junior fans behind Beith,Talbot on recent Scottish Cup outings were phenomenal.

The difference for you BM "YOU" just don't get the juniors and that has been your driven desire to get rid of it.

I bet you cliped on other kids when you where a wean too.

I used to go see falkirk juniors and the pace when we were all in juniors in the seniors I've gone seen shire a few times. No different 

56 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Our reporter in Falkirk herald made that same quote in his embarrassing last article and we see how that worked out

Don't have a Scooby about that.

Did he get the sack or something 

12 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Thornton set-up a table at the entrance gate to the memorial park to collect admission, but you can walk past them if you are so inclined as they can’t really stop you.  During games you watch people walking through the park, stop to watch the game for a while and then move on.  Also the bottom end of the park at the car park is completely open and again they have a table behind the bottom goal to collect admission.

They could set-up like Coldstream, but I guess it’s down to whether they are allowed to do that. It also depends on whether they are interested in moving in the first place.

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/thornton-park-protected-for-future-generations-1-3579760

I believe the same is at Rossvale juniors when thay play home at their ground at huntershill. I need it clarified though as I was told committee men stand with buckets for donations before the game at the entry point.

I haven't been to their ground to watch them yet but if i did I would put money as a donation anyways 

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 18:41, cmontheloknow said:

20s would be signed to the parent side,  unlike now where they are separate entities (with a shared name) and player movement between teams having to be done on a delayed transfer basis.

Yeah I thought something like that happened but wasn't too sure as I was thinking how it would work for the U19s and U21s youth teams.  Regarding the U19s players and the U21s players are they allowed to have DUEL contracts with these teams if the teams are senior like the youth players have with junior sides, even though these senior teams may have a development squad ?

While we are at it, if any junior teams applies for senior membership and are accepted what will happen to the youth players already on DUEL contracts, are they let go or do they have to become full contract players or be part of the development squad ?

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

No he stopped doing the reports because he was a Junior supporter. This season we have won 2 cups and are in Scottish for next year and going for our licence 
Thats utterly tragic behaviour. I assume the Falkirk Herald was the main source of press coverage for Camelon?