Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

14 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

TO BE FAIR .YOU NEED TO AGREE WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL .HE IS A FONT OFF ALL KNOWLEDGE IN LOWER LEAGUE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL . and despite a lack of local games the attendances at blackburn have increased this season . Bucking the trend .. also a complete whiz at constitutions .a true nobleman of non league football ,only a matter of time before we see him at the helm in hampden .

^^^^^^ Club Secretary people.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

He's beyond reasoning with, he just moves on to something else when he is called out.

Realised that a while ago, but it's more for the many sensible people who on here who may otherwise be taken in by the misinformation. :)

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

What's all this "trying to achieve" garbage?  you're that one that was completely pro-EoS and now you're slagging it to bits, is someone workign you up the back?

I'd take ICR's advice and calm it, try discussing your club once in a while.

Says the guy who never discusses his club :lol:

Your hatred for TJ and the Juniors is not healthy.

I remember you used to be the guy who nearly had an orgasm every year when the Junior Cup 1st round was getting drawn!

1 hour ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Nope,members of the SJFA but in the pyramid.

It doesn't bother me personally whatever"Grade" a  football club wants to come under as for me we are all just football clubs in the end anyway.  However,  what happens to a Junior club in tier 6 who are promoted to tier 5 ? As the Lowland Lowland is a Senior League will that club still be a Junior club or will they magically become a Senior club?  Is there in legislation to stop a Junior club competing in a Senior League ? Probably not but that might change.

Taking it further, if that same club which perhaps has now become a Senior club in tier 5, then gets relegated back to Junior tier 6 I take it they will become a Junior club again ?

It all seems  at best rather messy to me as I take it the club will have to apply to the Senior Lowland League and resign from the SJFA on promotion the opposite if relegated.

17 minutes ago, Midge said:

Just stating the facts as I know them. If you don’t like me because it’s not what you want to here then have a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fukk.

Yer a fecking bawsack pal wi nae interest in fitba just noising up fowk wi yer 79 th new name. what a sad fucking life ye must lead,  a coward wi a keyboard

3 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

I remember you used to be the guy who nearly had an orgasm every year when the Junior Cup 1st round was getting drawn!

Did you no say you were at the meeting last night so that makes you a bankie club official aye

2 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Spot on.

Him and Drs think they’re champagne in a tall glass when in actual fact they are just the same as Gogsy, Hamish and Jason King.....

...Luke warm pish in a plastic cup

3 minutes ago, Midge said:

Spot on.

Him and Drs think they’re champagne in a tall glass when in actual fact they are just the same as Gogsy, Hamish and Jason King.....

or yer a sad wee troll f**k wi nae life mods need tae ban yer arse

11 minutes ago, Dead said:

It doesn't bother me personally whatever"Grade" a  football club wants to come under as for me we are all just football clubs in the end anyway.  However,  what happens to a Junior club in tier 6 who are promoted to tier 5 ? As the Lowland Lowland is a Senior League will that club still be a Junior club or will they magically become a Senior club?  Is there in legislation to stop a Junior club competing in a Senior League ? Probably not but that might change.

Taking it further, if that same club which perhaps has now become a Senior club in tier 5, then gets relegated back to Junior tier 6 I take it they will become a Junior club again ?

It all seems  at best rather messy to me as I take it the club will have to apply to the Senior Lowland League and resign from the SJFA on promotion the opposite if relegated.

If the sjfa in the east and west (north is different and trickier) join the pyramid, then by default they are no longer a separate entity, they are classed as senior clubs.... Their name will remain xxxxxx junior fc but due to being part of the tiered structure they will be senior, whether tier 5,6,7 or 8......

I hope that is less messy now. This is the problem with all the cloak and dagger stuff going on and with zero clear direction from any one of the associations involved, people think it's messy because they don't understand it or haven't had a clear picture presented for them to make an informed opinion. 

22 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

What's all this "trying to achieve" garbage?  you're that one that was completely pro-EoS and now you're slagging it to bits, is someone workign you up the back?

I'd take ICR's advice and calm it, try discussing your club once in a while.

What are you trying to achieve by coming on here and stirring it? 

2 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

If the sjfa in the east and west (north is different and trickier) join the pyramid, then by default they are no longer a separate entity, they are classed as senior clubs.... Their name will remain xxxxxx junior fc but due to being part of the tiered structure they will be senior, whether tier 5,6,7 or 8......

I hope that is less messy now. This is the problem with all the cloak and dagger stuff going on and with zero clear direction from any one of the associations involved, people think it's messy because they don't understand it or haven't had a clear picture presented for them to make an informed opinion. 

Cheers.  So The SJFA will also become a Senior FA but just retain the historic SJFA

Tbh I am completely unsure if the sjfa will have a place in amongst the running of the leagues, that will be decided once the pwg meet and ratify what level and where each region will manouevre into. 

My opinion, there wouldn't be a need for the sjfa in either region, particularly the east where roughly the same group of people run both the LL and eosfl. In the west there will be a requirement for a new committee but not sure how that will look. 

This would be so much easier if someone made a decision and shared that decision amongst all the clubs and fans...... I await that day eagerly. 

I think I'm right in saying that the English pyramid system has lots of local football associations administering their own sub sections within the pyramid. So, if I'm correct, I see no reason why the same can't happen up here with the SJFA continuing to administer the leagues that are currently under their jurisdiction.

Just now, G4Mac said:

Tbh I am completely unsure if the sjfa will have a place in amongst the running of the leagues, that will be decided once the pwg meet and ratify what level and where each region will manouevre into. 

My opinion, there wouldn't be a need for the sjfa in either region, particularly the east where roughly the same group of people run both the LL and eosfl. In the west there will be a requirement for a new committee but not sure how that will look. 

This would be so much easier if someone made a decision and shared that decision amongst all the clubs and fans...... I await that day eagerly. 

I suppose the SJFA can be morphed / re-constituted as an "Old Comrades-type organisation" open to legitimate clubs who have not diluted their "pedigree Junior DNA". The key officer perhaps can then take on the role of a highly paid "Union Rep" that oversees an "ethnically clean" Scottish Junior Cup.  

If such a move keeps the Juniors happy and helps integration I personally can see no objection.

However what we cannot have is the old-school Junior ideologues re-interpreting how the Pyramid should be run and circumnavigated.

Blackburn United are struggling to finish above the Uni teams of Heriott Watt University, Stirling University and St Andrews in the new East of Scotland Group C so could well be a tier 7 or even tier 8 team next year or two so there clearly there is some resentment if top Juniors like Lochee ever were to get in at tier 6 and have better crowds and 'easier' future access to Lowland League.

Spot on.

That was absolutely worth the big space and wait for the punchline. Terrific post. Will definitely read again.

There is no such thing as Senior football.Check the SFA handbook and see if you can find mention of it.

^^^Splitting hairs and having a ‘mare.

SJFA don't administer the leagues though, apart from SJC and registration they do sod all. I'm sceptical of kilbowiebenches claim that the sfa have said they don't have enough staff to cover registrations/discipline if current junior clubs are added as well,
The SFA already do junior registrations anyway.