Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

45 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

In the previous 2 weeks they only played 2 games (1 cup final from away) which left them with a backlog. Caused by two teams ground sharing at Saughton and LTHV not moving enough games to 3G.

Happily this situation has been resolved with LTHV having played 16/24 and Tynecastle 18/24 in Conference B now that they are no longer ground sharing.

He's beyond reasoning with, he just moves on to something else when he is called out.

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

At this stage we have not made any official moves towards applying for a licence. I do agree, though, we have just about everything in place to do so.

Great wee set up at the glens but only been the once mind you, better that dying fallin doon the terrace at the auld place

That pish needs stopped ye cannae huv two bodies running the same game in the pyramid its fecking nuts
the sjfa is going be nothing more than a middle man of sorts with an office at Hampden. If keeping them around for a few years gets clubs on board then I can live with it. Down the line however itd be best if the sjfa merged into the SFA. The leagues already in the pyramid dont need a middle man so i dont see why the incoming clubs do.

Neither is anyone who follows the EoSL it would seem but it didn’t stop you commenting on West Junior fixtures!

Just wondering what you hope to achieve alienating the eosl given until an egm that’s where we are going? I reluctantly believe you are right regarding the wrsjfa joining en masse but what does it achieve sniping with organisations we may need to work with in future?

21 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm already married.

But it is Fauldhoose right enough. Reception in the howf, brycey's invited.

thanx brother lol

36 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Aww diddums are you struggling to come up with decent responses now?

TO BE FAIR .YOU NEED TO AGREE WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL .HE IS A FONT OFF ALL KNOWLEDGE IN LOWER LEAGUE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL . and despite a lack of local games the attendances at blackburn have increased this season . Bucking the trend .. also a complete whiz at constitutions .a true nobleman of non league football ,only a matter of time before we see him at the helm in hampden .

4 hours ago, Goalie Hamish said:

You no have a motorway tae play wi or something ya fecking loony

Just stating the facts as I know them. If you don’t like me because it’s not what you want to here then have a seat with the rest of the bitches waiting for me to give a fukk.

13 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just wondering what you hope to achieve alienating the eosl given until an egm that’s where we are going? I reluctantly believe you are right regarding the wrsjfa joining en masse but what does it achieve sniping with organisations we may need to work with in future?

You know fine well that there’s no way we’ll be going to the EoSL at tier 7.I have no gripe with the EoSL whatsoever!

It’s just Burnieman! Why does he feel the need to be all over a Junior forum? His club have left the Juniors yet he continues to snipe on here.

You haven’t asked him what he is trying to achieve?

Edited by Kilbowie Benches

8 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

TO BE FAIR .YOU NEED TO AGREE WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL .HE IS A FONT OFF ALL KNOWLEDGE IN LOWER LEAGUE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL . and despite a lack of local games the attendances at blackburn have increased this season . Bucking the trend .. also a complete whiz at constitutions .a true nobleman of non league football ,only a matter of time before we see him at the helm in hampden .

Started early on the lighter fuel, have we, sweetcheeks?

7 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

You know fine well that there’s no way we’ll be going to the EoSL at tier 7.I have no gripe with the EoSL whatsoever!

It’s just Burnieman! Why does he feel the need to be all over a Junior forum? His club have left the Juniors yet he continues to snipe on here.

You haven’t asked him what he is trying to achieve?

What's all this "trying to achieve" garbage?  you're that one that was completely pro-EoS and now you're slagging it to bits, is someone workign you up the back?

I'd take ICR's advice and calm it, try discussing your club once in a while.