Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

JC, you are entitled to your opinion I do not have an issue with that. Fauldhouse have to do what they think is best for them. 
100% mate it's what's best for the club not what I think or others. Everyone will have an opinion but ultimately it's what's going to keep the club afloat that matters

Wasn't there an East Region meeting earlier this week JC? if there was, surely there would have been plans etc over how it will work next season if what Locheeboy says is true. Others would be shouting it from the rooftops on here.
I genuinely don't know if there's been a meeting this week I've been too busy chasing players and leaving my secatery alone till finalised haha

Just now, jc1 said:
7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
Wasn't there an East Region meeting earlier this week JC? if there was, surely there would have been plans etc over how it will work next season if what Locheeboy says is true. Others would be shouting it from the rooftops on here.

I genuinely don't know if there's been a meeting this week I've been too busy chasing players and leaving my secatery alone till finalised haha

LOL never happy unless chasing players :lol:

36 minutes ago, jc1 said:
44 minutes ago, brycey said:
a dinnae need tae hide behind a keyboard pal - some fucking manager you insulting a fan who followed the club for 25 years = how long have you been there lol

If you followed 25 years you'll know. League winner 2007/2008 rejoined 2017 till present and want what's best for Fauldhouse utd not on slagging them off. 25 years and stopped going to games this season and slagging off boys online you've never seen play. Strange behaviour!!! I do my best for the club on and off the park and will continue to do so until I'm told otherwise I'll back the club no matter what they choose to do.

jc a wis at sauchie when u were the keeper n we won the league - ffs but dinnae try n make a c**t o me on here n insult my support for the club 

jc a wis at sauchie when u were the keeper n we won the league - ffs but dinnae try n make a c**t o me on here n insult my support for the club 
Brycey whatever your problem is with the club there's no need to CONSTANTLY slag off my players when you haven't seen them play. I make absolutely no apologies for backing them up. And for someone who has supported the club 25 years it's more embarrassing you acting like that am I wrong???

7 minutes ago, jc1 said:
11 minutes ago, brycey said:

Brycey whatever your problem is with the club there's no need to CONSTANTLY slag off my players when you haven't seen them play. I make absolutely no apologies for backing them up. And for someone who has supported the club 25 years it's more embarrassing you acting like that am I wrong???

I have no problem with the club and have already told you this  before - get the club into the eos n al b back - your getting shafted in the juniors wae awe the travelling n the Tayside superleague - cmon b honest 

I have no problem with the club and have already told you this  before - get the club into the eos n al b back - your getting shafted in the juniors wae awe the travelling n the Tayside superleague - cmon b honest 
Have I not stated numerous times current set up is killing us hence my interest in this thread for feedback on how the ersjfa can move forward or what the benefits of us applying EoS are. I'm purely trying to get information on all aspects so we can make a decision as this affects me talking to players ect but most importantly the club's future is what's most important here as current structure is crippling us financially

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Questions you are avoiding;

PWG minutes - who wrote them and why are you so reluctant to share? why is there a consensus of "stalemate" after the January meeting?

Lowland League play-off rules - change needs to be agreed between all leagues and that is absolute fact. There is no agreement, the EoS have not agreed to anything beyond the creation of a West of Scotland League and a Tayside League. If that is not the case, when was agreement reached?

New Structure - if it is agreed, what exactly is the structure and play-off format? you should know, as should all clubs.

Highland League/Lowland League Boundary - this needs to change in order to facilitate Tayside clubs into a Lowland League feeder, when was this changed?

SJFA Rule Alignment - when was the EGM to adopt the new rules and regulations?

WRJFA/ERJFA/NRJFA - when was the EGM to get member clubs to agree a split in the Association

Isn't it more the case that the ERJFA are not in for next season, and instead clubs are making noises about the travelling involved to Tayside, and want change?

I guess we'll never know...........

13 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

We probably will know, but not until after 31st March 2019 (?). All the key participators seem to be "running down the clock."

Where have I heard that soundbite before ?

Edited by Robert James
typo (error)

44 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

West Region General meeting was interesting with plans shared on how the Region intends to finish the season for the play offs in mid April.

Also found out that a West Region club has applied for their license.

All this because the Juniors arent joining the pyramid...

1 minute ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

West Region General meeting was interesting with plans shared on how the Region intends to finish the season for the play offs in mid April.

Also found out that a West Region club has applied for their license.

All this because the Juniors arent joining the pyramid...

You attended the meeting for Clydebank, interesting.

Can anyone share the minutes that dictate the eosfl were 'telt' what was happening so we can have a read and make our own minds up? I'd like to have sight of these minutes to fully assess their content...... Anybody? 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, jc1 said:
2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:
LOL never happy unless chasing players emoji38.png

Haha always looking to improve mate.

I've been a left back for several years in Dutch non-league if you need someone. :P 

Questions you are avoiding;PWG minutes - who wrote them and why are you so reluctant to share? why is there a consensus of "stalemate" after the January meeting?Lowland League play-off rules - change needs to be agreed between all leagues and that is absolute fact. There is no agreement, the EoS have not agreed to anything beyond the creation of a West of Scotland League and a Tayside League. If that is not the case, when was agreement reached?New Structure - if it is agreed, what exactly is the structure and play-off format? you should know, as should all clubs.

Highland League/Lowland League Boundary - this needs to change in order to facilitate Tayside clubs into a Lowland League feeder, when was this changed?

SJFA Rule Alignment - when was the EGM to adopt the new rules and regulations?

WRJFA/ERJFA/NRJFA - when was the EGM to get member clubs to agree a split in the Association

Isn't it more the case that the ERJFA are not in for next season, and instead clubs are making noises about the travelling involved to Tayside, and want change?

This is the nub of it all surely? If Lochee Boy is so absolutely sure in what he is saying then he must have to hand answers to ALL of the above, so where are they? Where? These are rules/laws, call them what you will, that cannot simply be ignored at the whim of the SFA Chief Executive - at the behest of the SJFA Secretary - otherwise what is the point of agreeing rules and laws to govern the game and all of its foibles?

Apart from a single, leaked email from what would seem to be an ill informed Iain Maxwell there is not one single piece of evidence being offered in support of what is being claimed by Lochee Boy. Not one.

I fear that we are reading nonsense from those who, in their very death throes, are thrashing about wildly in defence of the most ludicrous of ideas - geographical overlap in the east - conceived to allow one man to retain his office in Hampden. Truly astonishing stuff.