Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

In this case they do, in agreement with the LL, EoS and SoS.

Can we move on now? whatever the WRJFA/SJFA propose, it needs agreement by all involved, I think that's beyond doubt now.

The WRJFA won’t be proposing anything as it’s not within their remit (you know that so why say it?)and the SJFA are doing what Maxwell and the SFA have told them to do.

16 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

I still think the SFA will bludgeon the West/East Juniors into the pyramid....

What makes you think the SFA cares enough about this issue to do that? They recently added floodlights to entry level licensing to severely limit the number of clubs that can get licensed.

8 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

The WRJFA won’t be proposing anything as it’s not within their remit (you know that so why say it?)and the SJFA are doing what Maxwell and the SFA have told them to do.

I don't doubt they have been invited to propose a plan, and once that plan is on the table it will be discussed.

1 minute ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

The proposed plan has come from the SFA ,the SJFA are implementing it.

I doubt it, but it's immaterial who it comes from, get it on the table and let's see what they are going to propose.  I rather suspect it's not going to go down well.

Just now, Kilbowie Benches said:

Like you are from the EoS side!

"Any amendment to these Pyramid Play-Off Rules must be agreed by each of the Scottish FA, SLFL, EoSFL and SoSFL prior to it becoming effective."

This is the last sentence of the first rule on the play off mechanism at the bottom of the Lowland League. 

2 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

The proposed plan has come from the SFA ,the SJFA are implementing it.

Yeah except other people have to agree it and for the west looks like its all good, tayside is sorted going north and the east clubs can join the league that is there or play in a non pyramid league. 

16 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Why would you doubt it ?

Its not immaterial who it comes from if it’s from the governing body.

The SJFA have a mandate from their clubs to join the pyramid.The SFA have said that they can and have started the process of aligning everything to make the system fair across the board.

You don’t like it,that’s up to you.

It's not me that has to like it, I want the Juniors to join the Pyramid, it's the existing Pyramid leagues that have to like it and agree to it. It has to be amendable to them, and the problem lies in the east.

The Juniors will not join the Pyramid unless there is full agreement. That's a fact, whether you want it to be or not. That's fact whether the SFA want it to be or not.

As it stands, your club are headed for the Pyramid as members of the EoSFL next season. That is also fact.

24 minutes ago, HTG said:

"Any amendment to these Pyramid Play-Off Rules must be agreed by each of the Scottish FA, SLFL, EoSFL and SoSFL prior to it becoming effective."

This is the last sentence of the first rule on the play off mechanism at the bottom of the Lowland League. 

That bit doesn't appear to be penetrating.

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:

From a personal point of view I would like to know what set my club (Fauldhouse United) will be playing in sooner rather than later.

I'd love to see all West Lothian clubs in the same set-up next season, in the Pyramid.  Not sure that is going to happen unless clubs leave like others did last year.

I'd love to see all West Lothian clubs in the same set-up next season, in the Pyramid.  Not sure that is going to happen unless clubs leave like others did last year.
With so many rumours ECT I'll be brutally honest and say I haven't a clue what's happening but agreed I personally and I know the club financially NEED the local games.

1 minute ago, jc1 said:
3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

With so many rumours ECT I'll be brutally honest and say I haven't a clue what's happening but agreed I personally and I know the club financially NEED the local games.

Well you have no option but join eosfl. The reality is Tweedmouth snd Eyemouth are the furthest out teams but take same amount of time to get there as nearly all your games.  Potentially Camelons furthest travel in premier next season will be Dunbar at 1 hour 5 mins

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:
6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

In fact I worked out our travel is 20 miles round trip per game in the league 10 miles each way