Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

3 hours ago, Vollyman said:

I thought this forum was a junior forum about the last 20 posts have been about EOS LL and SPFL3

So you don't see how the LL and SPFL 3 impacts on this board  when you will be a Senior club in the pyramid next season?

Wow! Heads gone form the Volleyman.

3 hours ago, PRICEY said:

You beat me two it.The threads called “The future of the Juniors”,SJFA have at least a plan going forward,unlike the EOS.
For what it’s worth,it’s almost certain that the West Junior champ will play the East Junior champ,effectively giving the Juniors only one place in the Lowland league play offs

What's the juniors pland.  Eosfl can't plan because of the juniors who can't decide what they are doing.  I'm certhinly glad your not on our committee now pricey or you'd have us upto dundee or in lower league with bathgate where as look how we have grown this season in eosfl. If it's that bad

What's the juniors pland.  Eosfl can't plan because of the juniors who can't decide what they are doing.  I'm certhinly glad your not on our committee now pricey or you'd have us upto dundee or in lower league with bathgate where as look how we have grown this season in eosfl. If it's that bad

The juniors do have a plan. It’s been well documented what it is and it’s now up to the PWG to accept it or not. I’m not saying it right or wrong but there is a plan. Have the EOS given a counter plan?

He was Camelon committee? Wow.

Two weeks since you last posted on the Camelon thread,but you can’t keep out the Junior forum.

So you don't see how the LL and SPFL 3 impacts on this board  when you will be a Senior club in the pyramid next season?

Wow! Heads gone form the Volleyman.

Sadly you do not understand that the 2 new leagues are being introduced to protect the 48. SPL clubs and reduce the chances of non league clubs with illusions of grandeur from entering the SPFL.The same tactics are being adopted regarding the Scottish Cup by adding new criteria for licensing thus reducing the number of non league clubs participating and protecting the share of sponsorship money share of SPFL.Your right next year all Junior clubs will probably become non league clubs and will be impacted by the proposals which are being made. Merry Christmas and enjoy your football in the New Year

Sadly you do not understand that the 2 new leagues are being introduced to protect the 48. SPL clubs and reduce the chances of non league clubs with illusions of grandeur from entering the SPL. The same tactics are being adopted regarding the Scottish Cup by adding new criteria for licensing thus reducing the number of non league clubs participating and protecting the share of sponsorship money share of SPL. Your right next year all Junior clubs will probably become non league clubs and will be impacted by the proposals which are being made. Merry Christmas and enjoy your football in the New Year
SPL doesnt exist and hasnt since 2013 (you mean the SPFL which was merger of SPL & SFL). The two leagues are at a proposal stage & nothing more. the SPFL3 is confirmed as not happening for next season plus Motherwell have backed out (they were the only none OF club to be mentioned as wanting their colts). Neither league is guaranteed to happen and indeed I can forsee the SPFL3 idea dying on its arse like all previous attempts to shoehorn in colts.

SPL doesnt exist and hasnt since 2013 (you mean the SPFL which was merger of SPL & SFL). The two leagues are at a proposal stage & nothing more. the SPFL3 is confirmed as not happening for next season plus Motherwell have backed out (they were the only none OF club to be mentioned as wanting their colts). Neither league is guaranteed to happen and indeed I can forsee the SPFL3 idea dying on its arse like all previous attempts to shoehorn in colts.

Yes your correct I missed out F I get all excited at this time of year wondering what Santa’s going to bring.

The following have floodlights (tier of the west each club is in included)

Ardrossan (3)
Ashfield (4)
Benburb (2)
Carluke (4)
Cumnock (1)
Gartcairn (3)
Greenock (3)
Maryhill (3)
Petershill (1)
Port Glasgow (3)
Renfrew (1)
Rossvale (2)
Rutherglen (2)
Shotts (3)
Whitletts (2)

16 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

The following have floodlights (tier of the west each club is in included)

Ardrossan (3)
Ashfield (4)
Benburb (2)
Carluke (4)
Cumnock (1)
Gartcairn (3)
Greenock (3)
Maryhill (3)
Petershill (1)
Port Glasgow (3)
Renfrew (1)
Rossvale (2)
Rutherglen (2)
Shotts (3)
Whitletts (2)

There's a few in there that have lights and virtually nothing else.

17 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Of course that would only happen if either the West or East champions are licensed. :) Which would mean having floodlights, not many of the teams challenging at the top of either division have these at the moment.

I'm not sure how that would work in the first place. Are the West & East Junior champions playing off which each other to enter into a play with both EoS & SoS champions? Which means the Junior leagues would have to finish even earlier to squeeze in a round of playoffs compared to the EoS and SoS.

Because you aren't going to fixed playoffs like:

• Semi finals = Junior vs. Junior
  • Semi finals = EoS vs. SoS
  • Final = Junior vs. Senior

due to the potential of byes due to unlicenced champions.