Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

21 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

You not banned yet?

Have you reported P&B to "the GDPR" yet for not deleting your previous posts?

2 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

What exactly are they not fancying about the EoS league which features all of their closest rivals? The lack of journeys across the Tay Bridge? Not being involved in the Junior Cup? Or do they just really enjoy the lack of a fixture list in the Juniors?

If most of the other West Lothian teams moved to the EoS, would you still stay Junior?

1 WEST Lothian club have left the junior game .clubs that attended Tuesdays egm , said they would stay junior then turn up at Easter road tonight .have all the sporting integrity off a flip flop . The sfa licence office will be busy shortly .hampden may get paid for before the Glasgow fair ends . Good to see all the new stadia in the east of the country got a lot of builder friends .oops forgot don't need aw these things apparently...

I know there are only a couple at Bonnyrigg who haven't signed up for next season, and one of those I'd expect to move to a League 1 or 2 side anyway. I also believe that the players have been offered less money than they were on this year.

2 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

1 WEST Lothian club have left the junior game .clubs that attended Tuesdays egm , said they would stay junior then turn up at Easter road tonight .have all the sporting integrity off a flip flop . The sfa licence office will be busy shortly .hampden may get paid for before the Glasgow fair ends . Good to see all the new stadia in the east of the country got a lot of builder friends .oops forgot don't need aw these things apparently...

Eh? What're you on about now?

9 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

What exactly are they not fancying about the EoS league which features all of their closest rivals? The lack of journeys across the Tay Bridge? Not being involved in the Junior Cup? Or do they just really enjoy the lack of a fixture list in the Juniors?

If most of the other West Lothian teams moved to the EoS, would you still stay Junior?

The only WEST Lothian club to leave , voted last season for travelling to Tayside etc when league reconstruction based on geographics were put before the east region agm .... the sfa also must look at this shambles .no wonder scottish football is a joke . 

29 minutes ago, jc1 said:

I've been involved in the juniors 22 years on and off and when it comes to contracts I know a fair bit

Tell that to Clyde, do they still owe you a bag of footballs for the goalie you sold?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

The only WEST Lothian club to leave , voted last season for travelling to Tayside etc when league reconstruction based on geographics were put before the east region agm .... the sfa also must look at this shambles .no wonder scottish football is a joke . 

The only West Lothian club leaving (so far) voted for the status quo in league structure at last years AGM, as did the vast majority of clubs.   Travelling played no part in us leaving the Juniors.

Edited by Burnie_man

8 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Give it a rest mate, that ship has sailed.  Clubs are leaving and that's that.  You need to focus on Armadale and taking them forward if you're actually involved.

He's said before he's on the committee.

1 hour ago, jc1 said:

Another issue that I heard was that was there not a cut off point for the EoS on the 31st of April? SFA going to look into sanctions apparently

Extended to 31st May. A certain West Lothian club tweeting in reply "Joke" - not the East of Scotland's fault they are so popular ;)

Edited by Ginaro

EoS announce "members have unanimously decided to extend closing date for membership applications to 31-5-18"

Time for a reverse ferret in Dundonald?

Time for the Wee Rose to panic?

Clearly the messages from the East and SJFA haven't convinced the clubs.

44 minutes ago, jc1 said:
47 minutes ago, falkirktv said:
Keeps going like this you could win the super league next year, should have come with us like I said the other week on naughty step

We are a junior club and I'm a junior man always have been. Our catchment area is a weird one for me as we are probably closer to West teams

Except when you played Senior! ;)

Is there any evidence about Arniston Rangers and Penicuik/Nitten?

Seems sensible of the EoS to have a deadline rather than leaving it up to the date of the AGM.

It's starting to feel a bit like an election night, just need Jon Snow with a swingometer

1 minute ago, patriot1 said:

Which Twitter feed?

Arniston, Craigroyston, Dunbar and Penicuik all moving to EoS. Membership now 30. More to follow in next week.

Don't know if reliable account?