Cambuslang Rangers 2017-18

thelangonline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guy Gemmell's 3rd was a peach of a chip. A good player not doubt. The loss of a few pounds would make him a very good player.

Impressed by the Cambuslang number 7 and have always liked the red headed lad you signed from Wishaw. He is a good player.

Very one sided and should have been more.

Thank you to the Cambuslang gate men for abandoning their post before the 30 minute mark, thus enabling the Glencairn contingent all to get in free after our friendly match. There were 8 of us, I guess you didn't need that £48 with the wages you guys are throwing about these days. [emoji16]

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Thank you to the Cambuslang gate men for abandoning their post before the 30 minute mark, thus enabling the Glencairn contingent all to get in free after our friendly match. There were 8 of us, I guess you didn't need that £48 with the wages you guys are throwing about these days. emoji16.png

Any decent person would have handed the money into the pie hut or to a committee member . I am glad you enjoyed coming to watch what was a fantastic performance in my opinion on a great playing surface (well done to the committee and ground staff) . We will just add on £48 the next time you buy a player from us. In fact call it £24 as there was a few good servants there to Crfc so we will call it free entry for them. 

1 minute ago, dk81130 said:

Any decent person would have handed the money into the pie hut or to a committee member . I am glad you enjoyed coming to watch what was a fantastic performance in my opinion on a great playing surface (well done to the committee and ground staff) . We will just add on £48 the next time you buy a player from us. In fact call it £24 as there was a few good servants there to Crfc so we will call it free entry for them. 

To be fair, I think every one of us did go straight to the kiosk and buy something as we were all freezin' from our friendly game.

As for the match, it was a "no contest". Cambuslang were miles ahead of Shettleston all over the park, even before the red card. Gemmell's finish for his hat trick was quality.

To be fair, I think every one of us did go straight to the kiosk and buy something as we were all freezin' from our friendly game.
As for the match, it was a "no contest". Cambuslang were miles ahead of Shettleston all over the park, even before the red card. Gemmell's finish for his hat trick was quality.
Even I clapped Gemmells third[emoji23][emoji23]

Archived