The DUP

Blootoon87

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:
Is it true Arlene Foster's hubby is a top cop in Fermanagh?
Is it also true Arlene was kicked out the family home for playing away with her driver?
Massive respect to Arlene if this is true. 
Boiler fundimentalists across the planet need loving too.

She has a husband?

I was even more thrown by the fact Arlene had been to Uni and had qualified as a lawyer.

All that and she still ended up in Cowdenbeath speaking at a redneck rally and slap tickle in the back of a Merc.

Way to go girl.

Pray for @Jacksgranda.

Buckley goes on to say that a military base at Benbradagh Mountain (Ben Bradaigh) overlooking Dungiven in Co Derry, the second highest mountain in the Sperrins, which was used by US forces during the Cold War to communicate with its north Atlantic fleet, could hold nuclear weapons.

State papers: Northern Ireland mountain could be hiding US nuclear arsenal, Dublin advised

• 2 weeks later...

So a month of the DUP taking the Irish Language or Curry my Yogurt as Gregory Campbell called it ends in up in with a new Language and Culture Minister. Remember Ulster Scots, the comic strip language from the Sunday Post, well it's help ma boab and renamed Ulster British. Scots now being a bit iffy in any form for True Blue ultras, thanks Nicola.

Anyway it's Ooh aah for the DUP now along with besties in the Army Council.

Till the next time.

Anybody got Jim Allister's phone number.

So a month of the DUP taking the Irish Language or Curry my Yogurt as Gregory Campbell called it ends in up in with a new Language and Culture Minister. Remember Ulster Scots, the comic strip language from the Sunday Post, well it's help ma boab and renamed Ulster British. Scots now being a bit iffy in any form for True Blue ultras, thanks Nicola.
Anyway it's Ooh aah for the DUP now along with besties in the Army Council.
Till the next time.
Anybody got Jim Allister's phone number.
Is this written in the Irish language, because I don't have a fuckin clue what it means?

• 4 weeks later...