The DUP

Blootoon87

Quick question for our NI Brethren ITK and I'm looking at the likes of @LongTimeLurker, @Jacksgranda@Audaces Fortuna Juvat

It's many years since I met Big Ian so I'm happy to be updated but my impression is that The DUP would have nothing to do with anything so frivolous as football, far less Glasgow football and that the recent postings about Rangers and The DUP are ignorant and vexatious.

A meringue?  srs.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Quick question for our NI Brethren ITK and I'm looking at the likes of @LongTimeLurker, @Jacksgranda@Audaces Fortuna Juvat

It's many years since I met Big Ian so I'm happy to be updated but my impression is that The DUP would have nothing to do with anything so frivolous as football, far less Glasgow football and that the recent postings about Rangers and The DUP are ignorant and vexatious.

A meringue?  srs.

They all support Manchester United these days. Blame the EPL and Sky.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

“It was a very positive meeting, moving forward we will be getting the funds together to start selling branded ribbons and rosettes at Windsor Park and Ibrox as well as online. All the proceeds will go towards the club,” he said.

And yet they still died? Where did the rosette money go !!!!

“Rangers will not die, the fans will never let that happen,” Jim added.

lol

14 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

This is worth watching to understand where the DUP came from.

It's also very revealing as to the cabal of self-interested, mediocre shits that now infest the leadership.

I hated Paisley and everything he stood for. But as an old man he revealed a humane and caring side to his nature; he would be much better remembered had he shown that side miuch more during the NI troubles.

Notice his name is hardly mentioned now.

Seems somewhat ironic that, having accused Corbyn of wanting to drag the UK back to the 1970s, Theresa May now desperately courts a political party who'd take us back to the 1670s.