The DUP

Blootoon87

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How will homosexual Tories feel about this?

IMG_1497022835.299726.jpg

They've nae hassle with their current leader deporting record numbers of LGBT people to their deaths around the world so I doubt this'll bother them too much.

35 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Not even a particularly good job with photoshop. If you want something genuine to rant about on this, google what Emma Pengelly's dad got up to in the 1980s given she is now the MP for Belfast South.

Here's Arlene with a UDA high-heid yin. Satisfied?

184905985-7eb9ff6a-9243-45ac-8754-0484bc

Edwin Poots is worth a look on YouTube. His work is quite something, even by the DUP's standards.

After the nature of some of their attacks on Corbyn throughout the campaign, it is a display of rank hypocrisy that the Tories would jump straight into bed with these horrible c***s. 

9 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Here's Arlene with a UDA high-heid yin. Satisfied?

Here's a Tory politician doing the same.

DB4TlqHXsAATcIz.jpg:large

What's it supposed to prove? The only time the DUP ever really seriously dabbled with active paramilitarism was in the 1980s with the Third Force stuff, but why look at the facts when you can post some shite photoshop images.

7 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Here's a Tory politician doing the same.

DB4TlqHXsAATcIz.jpg:large

What's it supposed to prove? The only time the DUP ever really seriously dabbled with active paramilitarism was in the 1980s with the Third Force stuff, but why look at the facts when you can post some shite photoshop images.

Because Foster was actively seeking his endorsement.

Great bunch

95b1ceb68ef312b433d3967153078d22.jpg

You couldn't make this up! Corbyn was getting it off press for IRA links.

And here's Tories happy to side up with these terrorist sympathizing bottom feeders.

Can't wait to see MSM take on this.

Not forgetting Stormont is a clusterfeck because of these eejits and now they get say in UK politics. I await the scenes.

Wasn't that round about the time Corbyn was trying to open up dialogue with the IRA, if it wasn't alright for him then i'm calling bullshit on the above.

Corbyn the well known backchannel representative of the British state...

how come nobody ever has mentioned him trying to negotiate peace until now??

i m shocked at how short your memory is that you don't hold a grudge against someone who gave support to an organisation who maimed and killed hundreds of your colleagues.

In the next election I'd possibly hold my nose and vote for him but he will be forever tainted by his links to the IRA. Just as any MP who aligned themselves with salman Abedi and co should be forced tainted and barred from high office as a result.

14 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

You couldn't make this up! Corbyn was getting it off press for IRA links.

And here's Tories happy to side up with these terrorist sympathizing bottom feeders.

Can't wait to see MSM take on this.

Not forgetting Stormont is a clusterfeck because of these eejits and now they get say in UK politics. I await the scenes.

The likes of the Daily Mail will build them up to be freedom fighting patriots.