The DUP

Blootoon87

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

So let me understand you here.  You are drawing parallels between Scots taking umbrage over the design of a biscuit tin with a Scot murdering an MP?  Have I got you right here?

No im calling you a c**t for referring to "how scummy scotland has become "over a few letters to walkers over there use of the apron.Hope this clears it up

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

No im calling you a c**t for referring to "how scummy scotland has become "over a few letters to walkers over there use of the apron.Hope this clears it up

No it doesn't.  You're the one who referenced Jo Cox being killed by a Scot.  Now tell me how the two compare.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

No it doesn't.  You're the one who referenced Jo Cox being killed by a Scot.  Now tell me how the two compare.

Yip and you automatically blamed the nats when the statement never mentioned it and i gave you a comparison about how the nats down your way work,So thats how they compare

So let me understand you here.  You are drawing parallels between Scots taking umbrage over the design of a biscuit tin with a Scot murdering an MP?  Have I got you right here?

You’re drifting off topic here

As a Rangers fan of a certain vintage you must remember Nicky “heir to the shortbread fortune” Walker’s time at Ibrox before he came to Hearts

Presumably as part of a mediocre Rangers side he’s not remembered too fondly there either

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

It's been a while since we've seen an alcohol-fuelled shambles from Kincy.

Evening young Jupe.  You always enjoy these kind of diatribes but could even you draw parallels between the Shortbread Tin farrago and the death of an MP?

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Walkers getting the maximum press coverage out of this slither of a story fair play to them.

Personally I’ve been boycotting them since Nicky Walker’s frustratingly inadequate Hearts career.

I can remember some of his antics, terrible streaked hair.

He even picked up a Scotland cap whilst at Tynie (probably dropped it).

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

As a Rangers fan of a certain vintage you must remember Nicky “heir to the shortbread fortune” Walker’s time at Ibrox before he came to Hearts

Presumably as part of a mediocre Rangers side he’s not remembered too fondly there either

Oor Nicky was as brittle as his family's baked goods.  Handsome boy, though.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Oor Nicky was as brittle as his family's baked goods.  Handsome boy, though.

With the exception of many of the ladies, and presumably a few of the gents, That probably didn’t help endear him to the Hearts Support. Wingers should be handsome, rakish and have interesting hair. Goalkeepers should look solid with sensible haircuts. Walker was such a fancy Dan w****r that we had no problem taking Gilles Rousset to our hearts and he looked like this
IMG_1520542223.682528.jpg

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

With the exception of many of the ladies, and presumably a few of the gents, That probably didn’t help endear him to the Hearts Support. Wingers should be handsome, rakish and have interesting hair. Goalkeepers should look solid with sensible haircuts. 

The best goalkeeper of the Souness year was a bit of a glamour-boy with a rakish haircut:

woods.JPG.7c1eff98aaae45c916c8c118e67decaf.JPG

Right so who in a position of prominence has made a stink about this? How large are the crowds of people getting angry about this? Not some has been that played for Hearts, the short bread. 

He had a season on loan at Dunfermline in 1987-88 

But struggled to get a game ahead of Hans Segers and Ian Westwater

In a Pars team that lost to Hearts 4 times on the way to relegation

Presumably hearts signed him as covet not expecting to have to rely on him

Think he made the Scotland squad when at Thistle too.

18 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Andy Goram would argue that he was better than Chris Woods

18 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Andy Goram would concede that Chris Woods was better than him

Most posters would have passed over this but ISWYDT.

Anyway, there's only one set of supporters who really should have an opinion on shortbread tins...