The DUP

Blootoon87

I'm not sure wholescale theft of wooden pallets is an essentially British tradition. Assume the cost is counted in for deliveries to NI.

Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) MLA Christopher Stalford said it was time for the public to give its views on the report.

"The answer on these matters is mutual respect but it is hard to come by when Sinn Fein campaigns to remove every trace of Britishness from Northern Ireland," he said.

"Such cultural and identity weaponisation will make solutions very difficult to come by as some want cultural domination rather than respect."

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm not sure wholescale theft of wooden pallets is an essentially British tradition. Assume the cost is counted in for deliveries to NI.

Nothing screams genuine commitment more than “it’s important we achieve a mutual sense of respect and cooperation with those fucking dirty b*****ds” type comments.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

886b14aeec7d02a35a6d70ac8b228650.jpg

Kate Hoey raging those pesky ******s are getting jobs.

I thought that simian-faced BritNat c**t’s latest outburst of hatred was aimed at black people and Black Lives Matter (building on her hatred of Europeans and gays). By this point, is there anyone she doesn’t want to square go?

CE928563-1E21-4B8C-B1AC-F569023C336B.jpeg

Edited by Antlion

On 09/01/2022 at 01:22, Co.Down Hibee said:

Swap the word nationalist for Jewish and this rhetoric seems eerily familiar and pretty much tells you what the mindset behind it is.

A quick look on wiki and it looks like she left NI for England almost 40 years ago 

Hardly a shocker she has the mindset of catholic being second class citizens considering the era she grew up in and her continuing ideology 

19 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

A quick look on wiki and it looks like she left NI for England almost 40 years ago 

She could maybe take some of her friends in the DUP to see this...

https://news.sky.com/story/rutland-ichthyosaur-10m-long-sea-dragon-skeleton-is-one-of-uks-greatest-dinosaur-era-finds-experts-say-12512952

22 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Hardly a shocker she has the mindset of catholic being second class citizens considering the era she grew up in and her continuing ideology 

She was a Trotskyite back in the 1970s and was an MP for a Labour party which viewed the SDLP as its sister party during the Troubles so the idea she is some kind of uberProd is well wide of the mark. 

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

She was a Trotskyite back in the 1970s and was an MP for a Labour party which viewed the SDLP as its sister party during the Troubles so the idea she is some kind of uberProd is well wide of the mark. 

People change.

The post I responded to suggested entirely the opposite. She was active in the Labour party in London in the 1980s at a time when Ken Livingston and Jeremy Corbyn were cosying up to Sinn Fein. Seriously doubt that made her flavour of the month with the DUP at a time when their politicians were literally putting their lives on the line to campaign to keep NI in the UK. People have characterised her pro-Brexit views as being some deep Machiavellian way to collapse the GFA but it's quite possible that she's always basically just been completely bonkers.

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The post I responded to suggested entirely the opposite. She was active in the Labour party in London in the 1980s at a time when Ken Livingston and Jeremy Corbyn were cosying up to Sinn Fein. Seriously doubt that made her flavour of the month with the DUP at a time when their politicians were literally putting their lives on the line to campaign to keep NI in the UK. People have characterised her pro-Brexit views as being some deep Machiavellian way to collapse the GFA but it's quite possible that she's always basically just been completely bonkers.

I think she has always been a bit bonkers, but has got worse as she gets older.

There is part of me that thinks some of the politicians of her generation from NI kind of miss the days of the troubles as it gave them a cause to fight for or against. Sort of feels like some of them became a bit stunted in later life. No suggesting she would advocate to go back there, but I'm sure if they were honest, they probably in a way miss those days. Particularly when I'd imagine 90+% of non NI under 30's have no idea or care as to what side is what and what they stand/stood for...

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, btb said:

I hear you're a misogynist & racist now, Doug - UUP leader "deeply ashamed" as historical tweets emerge...

Ulster Unionist leader ‘deeply ashamed’ over ‘horrific’ tweets | Northern Ireland | The Guardian

Ruth Davidson's saviour of the Union 😉

7 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

lol at a 56 year old going for the "those Tweets were 10 years ago" defence, like he's a 22 year old footballer being pulled up for saying something iffy on Twitter when they were in first year.

I 'like' his Twitter profile!!

Ulster Unionist Party Leader. If I like a tweet it doesn’t always mean I like it, if I RT a tweet it doesn’t always mean I agree with it. Hope that’s clear.

So, liking a tweet doesn't mean liking?

Edited by Soapy FFC