The DUP

Blootoon87

Just saw that:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-57277708

...Lagan Valley MP Sir Jeffrey Donaldson - who ran against Mr Poots for the leadership - Lord Dodds, Economy Minister Diane Dodds and East Belfast MP Gavin Robinson did not wait to hear Mr Poots' speech - they left the building...

Looks like some sort of realignment of Ulster Unionism is coming soon.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, btb said:

Ian Paisley Jnr & Van Morrison get together to chant "Robin Swann is very dangerous" after Van's gig was cancelled...

I saw that and as someone who has enjoyed Van Morrison's artistry for decades, it fills me with a dread of time.

As for Paisley, his vanity overcame whatever political nous he may have aspired to inhabit.

35 minutes ago, sophia said:

I saw that and as someone who has enjoyed Van Morrison's artistry for decades, it fills me with a dread of time.

As for Paisley, his vanity overcame whatever political nous he may have aspired to inhabit.

Paisley junior will always find a home in the Maldives if he's no longer welcome in the land of his father.

9 hours ago, sophia said:

He never had any.