P&B Exit poll

Wee Bully

P&B Exit Poll (no names)  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On P&B you'll get 75% SNP minimum I reckon.

A poll of how you voted in 2015 and how you voted today would tell a bit more - highlighting swings etc. (Can't be bothered setting one up though.)

44 minutes ago, Adamski said:

A poll of how you voted in 2015 and how you voted today would tell a bit more - highlighting swings etc. (Can't be bothered setting one up though.)

It would certainly be interesting, but the usual WUM would be on claiming to have moved from SNP to Tories, when they patently always voted Unionist.  A bit like H_B.

24 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Your response exemplifies why so many Unionists have abandoned the politics section on the Pie and Bovril forum. (or decide against commenting in it in the first place)

Imagine becoming a Unionist because of the football team you support. 

Minters

2 hours ago, Adamski said:

I voted SNP in 2015 and did not register for today.  Happy to share 

To be honest I like a bit of nationalism but what I like more is binning austerity, anti-terrorist services, a soft Brexit and a Bill of human rights not constructed by middle-class hating creeps like David Davis and Ian Duncan Smith.

Archived