Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

10 minutes ago, nsr said:

My wife last night almost literally as I got home from work: "Just pop the kids in the bath while I nip out to the post office for something I forgot, I'll bath them when I get back" (at a time when the post office will 100% guaranteed be closed).

Half an hour or more later, no sign of her, I've had to bath both kids and start giving them tea. Finally she turns up, surprise the post office was closed, but she decided to go into the Co-op for some clearly essential items while she was there.

I am raging just reading this. 

Does she work as well?

My wife last night almost literally as I got home from work: "Just pop the kids in the bath while I nip out to the post office for something I forgot, I'll bath them when I get back" (at a time when the post office will 100% guaranteed be closed).
Half an hour or more later, no sign of her, I've had to bath both kids and start giving them tea. Finally she turns up, surprise the post office was closed, but she decided to go into the Co-op for some clearly essential items while she was there.

Why didn't you tell her the PO would be closed?

18 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It really depends what your job is, m8.

Back in the day when I was a fabricator/welder and my flat didn't have a shower my bathwater was filthy, which strangely turned on my gf at the time, the dirty freak.

No much manual labour happening where I work.

You wouldn't happen to still have her number do you?

1 hour ago, M0rtonfc said:

Another one I forgot to add is that she always phone her mum and her gran every single Saturday morning and then after her calls gives it the old "when's the last time you've called your mum or gran?" with the 1 hand on the hip and wiggly finger, every single time.

Tell her they're fucking deid.

58 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Aye, the halcyon days of going down the wetherspoons and getting chips on the way up the road. will be a thing of the past.
Wish I had a bird to get chips with emoji45.png

Have you tried hanging about with a bag of chips outside a Wetherspoons at kicking out time? 

1 hour ago, nsr said:

She's getting pumped aff the neighbour.