Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Mine is awful. Whenever my lass gets hiccups, it lasts for ever. For some reason, even typing this, I get an angry feeling coming straight from my core, like actually within my mid drift as they continue. I think it's that they're at irregular intervals, plus she does nothing to try stop them.

Genuinely feel terrible for feeling angry, I've no idea why and I haven't said anything as it sounds so ridiculous.

Also, cold feet in bed. Not funny first time, not funny ever.

In the good old days, if I happened to go baws oot and invest in a 9 pack of bog roll, it would do me for months. I was, and still am, a firm believer in shiteing during work hours. Now with the good lady in tow a 9 pack will last around 9 days. There are at minimum two, maybe three bog rolls scattered in various states of unravel around our toilet at any one time, with the one in the holder set up so that the sheets face the wall........count to 10 big man!

Mine is awful. Whenever my lass gets hiccups, it lasts for ever. For some reason, even typing this, I get an angry feeling coming straight from my core, like actually within my mid drift as they continue. I think it's that they're at irregular intervals, plus she does nothing to try stop them.

Genuinely feel terrible for feeling angry, I've no idea why and I haven't said anything as it sounds so ridiculous.

Also, cold feet in bed. Not funny first time, not funny ever.

Same here with the hiccups! Drives me crazy, hasn't happened recently but it will

For an intelligent women Mrs Captain watches tv that would make you weep.

America's Next Top Model, My Big Fat Gipsy Wedding and a plethora of other übber pish that requires a quick exit to the kitchen and the sanity of Planet Rock on the radio.

Shouldn't be allowed access to the remote.

Mrs can't use the dishwasher. Manages to put every item in precisely the wrong way round or covered over so they can't be cleaned. Everything comes out unwashed and I have to re-load it. Any offer of a lesson on how to load it is met with fury.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs can't use the dishwasher. Manages to put every item in precisely the wrong way round or covered over so they can't be cleaned. Everything comes out unwashed and I have to re-load it. Any offer of a lesson on how to load it is met with fury.

Congratulations on your 12345th post.

I've pm'd you your free kick in the pie voucher to use at your convenience.

If I'm telling a story to someone that involves my missus and I get it slightly wrong, she interrupt's me mid convo to correct me or shakes her head as if to say "that's incorrect". A perfect example was last week, after a few beers talking to some friends I was talking about 3 couples who came to view a flat we were selling, when telling the story I made a ghastly error and said the 2nd couple were the one's who viewed it first and she comes flying in, bloody wummin! Does ma tits in!

Edited by M0rtonfc

Another one I forgot to add is that she always phone her mum and her gran every single Saturday morning and then after her calls gives it the old "when's the last time you've called your mum or gran?" with the 1 hand on the hip and wiggly finger, every single time.

10 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Call it a feeling from the pit of your stomach then. Somewhere in the nearby area of anatomy.

I was just being pedantic, it's midriff. 

17 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

Another one I forgot to add is that she always phone her mum and her gran every single Saturday morning and then after her calls gives it the old "when's the last time you've called your mum or gran?" with the 1 hand on the hip and wiggly finger, every single time.

kathy-griffin-gif.gif

When you're making egg mayonnaise, after you boil your eggs, where do you put the shells? I would put them straight in the bin but she thinks the logical thing to do is put them back in the pot full of boiling water. 

She probably can't get in the bin due to the dustpan and brush on top right enough.

46 minutes ago, throbber said:

All of my girlfriends bad and irritating habits come from her mother who is a very stubborn and stupid woman who I fear I will grow to completely despise as I get older.

The alarm bells should be ringing. My ex was turning in to her mother and she knew it. You'll just end up in a joyless marriage. 

My wife last night almost literally as I got home from work: "Just pop the kids in the bath while I nip out to the post office for something I forgot, I'll bath them when I get back" (at a time when the post office will 100% guaranteed be closed).

Half an hour or more later, no sign of her, I've had to bath both kids and start giving them tea. Finally she turns up, surprise the post office was closed, but she decided to go into the Co-op for some clearly essential items while she was there.

The alarm bells should be ringing. My ex was turning in to her mother and she knew it. You'll just end up in a joyless marriage. 

Aye, the halcyon days of going down the wetherspoons and getting chips on the way up the road. will be a thing of the past.
Wish I had a bird to get chips with [emoji45]