Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

22 hours ago, mathematics said:

This. All of them are open, none of them empty. It’s the same in the bathroom: hunners of half used bottles of whatever.

64115321-CE93-43EF-9829-FF5193CF526D.jpeg

Some seriously expensive hot chocolates there. Looks like a cost of living crisis just on its own.

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not for the first time, she's picking the wean up from something, and knows il have dinner ready for just after 6. She will, undoubtedly be standing talking shite to folk while the wean waits to get up the road for her dinner, which will be cold.

Take the American route, give the wean a PS5 and GTA V. Within a couple of months that kid will be ready to jump in the car and drive home themselves!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-police-13-year-old-daughter-driving-drunk-parents-n376546

She: "At what time will we leave?"

Me: "Well, we need to be there at half past so about 10 past"

She: "Then we'll be early. Quarter past" *

*insert any times with her changing it by five minutes either way*

Every. Single. Time.

Edited by jimbaxters

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

She: "At what time will we leave?"

Me: "Well, we need to be there at half past so about 10 past"

She: "Then we'll be early. Quarter past" *

*insert any times with her changing it by five minutes either way*

Every. Single. Time.

Mrs. did this to me once. I just walked out and left her with the words "You can explain to Senga & Jimmy* why you're late AND you can pay for the taxi."

Worked like a charm.........

(* names changed to protect the innocent....)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

Parks as far away from the supermarket front door as the supermarket car park will allow. Why?

Get out and walk for sixty seconds, ya lazy bassa  :lol:

Try being in a car with someone who'll drive round and round a busy car park for ten minutes in the hope that a space close to the door appears, while there's half a dozen at the edge.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Get out and walk for sixty seconds, ya lazy bassa  :lol:

Try being in a car with someone who'll drive round and round a busy car park for ten minutes in the hope that a space close to the door appears, while there's half a dozen at the edge.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be at the door. Even then tonight I was meeting her in there, then helped her with stuff to the motor afore going the other way again. But I can't understand why she picks the furthest away spot regardless.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be at the door. Even then tonight I was meeting her in there, then helped her with stuff to the motor afore going the other way again. But I can't understand why she picks the furthest away spot regardless.

Have you expressed irritation at her doing this in the past?

Might have your answer right there  :P

8 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Stops the car door being banged by other idiotic, inconsiderate drivers. I do this quite a lot.

Doesn't work, you could be a mile away, and a moron will still park beside you.

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Parks as far away from the supermarket front door as the supermarket car park will allow. Why?

The general rule seems to be 'park in the first available space and walk' is more efficient than cruising for a closer space.

I parked at my work when there was no one in, a big car park about a 60/70 spaces and this woman parked right beside me, had to squeeze out the drivers door, came close to a head explosion, that day, for sure. WTF is it with women trying to park a car, Mrs will drive around car parks for about 20mins looking for a spot.

Rant over.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I do this everytime. All crap drivers park as close to the front door of the supermarket as they can, including parking in parent and child spaces with no child in the car/bus.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The general rule seems to be 'park in the first available space and walk' is more efficient than cruising for a closer space.

100% correct. Also, looking for parking on the side can work.

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/business/smartest-fastest-way-park-your-car-ncna717896

16 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I do that simply because I'm able to walk there and back. Others might struggle but not be bad enough to have a blue badge. I'd rather they had a space closer to the shop.