Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

We are away on holiday, today has been our first day. 

F*ck knows how many times I've been to the bar for juice/ice cream/food because "a woman doesn't go to the bar when a man is around"

Chances of me getting away with "a man doesn't go in the kitchen if a woman's there"?

Ready made excuse for you to go for a wander on your own, find a boozer, and get shitfaced.

F*ck knows how many times I've been to the bar for juice/ice cream/food because "a woman doesn't go to the bar when a man is around"
Chances of me getting away with "a man doesn't go in the kitchen if a woman's there"?
They want equal rights when it suits them!...

7 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Tell her a man doesn't order a fucking juice from the bar and throw a pint over her.

8 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

My one seems to regress to a child-like state quite often when it comes to taking responsibility/making decisions. 

9 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Time your bar trips for the same time that a hot female is there, and stand right beside her. That might do the trick.

Cooked in the morning for 5 folk. Preparation she used

5 plates, 6 bowls, ALL the spoons and 4 pans(pots). Every sauce/spice bottle (still on the bunker) chilly everywhere (on the floor/bunker), rice, looked like we just showered the bride and groom. Knifes (big) left lying about (with a 3 yo wandering), 3 sets of scissors (she broke 1 pair), f**k knows what she was using them for.  

I had to do the the dishes before we could eat.

Food was good😀 but by f**k!

One from earlier in the week.

I'm in the upstairs shower behind two closed doors. I hear a shriek, loud enough to be heard but not intelligible. Something might be wrong so I respond from the top of the stairs...

"Bring the bleach down when you're ready".

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tiktok.

Good grief its fucking awful. Annoying loud Internet video folk but on steroids.

Hahahahahaha look at this guy getting his nose waxed

Aww look a Bush baby

Do you think I could twerk like that

Shut the f**k up

She woke up before me today. Went downstairs, got her phone, came back and started watching this pish. Even with the volume down, it woke me up. 

Apparently I am grumpy today. 

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tiktok.

Good grief its fucking awful. Annoying loud Internet video folk but on steroids.

Hahahahahaha look at this guy getting his nose waxed

Aww look a Bush baby

Do you think I could twerk like that

Shut the f**k up

Yep. She's been watching some "celebrity couple" (exactly), "Cole and abbie" from dumfries. A stupid wee neddy couple who talk to each other in bairns voices. Just f**k right off.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Genuinely had no idea what that was and had to look it up.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Same here.

Good of you to enlighten the rest of civilisation you selfish gits.  

I also looked it up and am also not sharing. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm in the upstairs shower

Does this filter down to a downstairs shower, like the double bath in the old days, with a quick nip of hot water from the kettle for the second folk?

Just now, SlipperyP said:

Does this filter down to a downstairs shower, like the double bath in the old days, with a quick nip of hot water from the kettle for the second folk?

I no longer have a downstairs shower, since my circumstances changed. I was simply exp!aining the distance and barriers preventing a normal conversation. You might ask why she didn't use the bleach I had told her was in the kitchen.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I no longer have a downstairs shower, since my circumstances changed. I was simply exp!aining the distance and barriers preventing a normal conversation. You might ask why she didn't use the bleach I had told her was in the kitchen.

You do know that wimmin can hear through 2 boards of concrete never mind a wee bit glass.

As for the bleach, Covid is over, no need to slurping on it anymore.

Just sell the excess bottle down Greenend. 

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You do know that wimmin can hear through 2 boards of concrete never mind a wee bit glass.

As for the bleach, Covid is over, no need to slurping on it anymore.

Just sell the excess bottle down Greenend. 

There can't be excess bleach. Every surface is doused in it, or bleach products. She imagines smells things, then applies bleach, then complains about the smell of bleach.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There can't be excess bleach. Every surface is doused in it, or bleach products. She imagines smells things, then applies bleach, then complains about the smell of bleach.

I'm out, really. What has brought that shite on, I hear about all the time. Scared of smelly, then cover everything in chemicals, to smell of chemicals.

Least you don't need to shower. Going back. What were you doing upstairs unsupervised?

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Yep. She's been watching some "celebrity couple" (exactly), "Cole and abbie" from dumfries. A stupid wee neddy couple who talk to each other in bairns voices. Just f**k right off.

My daughter breathlessly pointed that pair out to me in a shop a while ago.  I've still got no idea who they are or what they do.