Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, red23 said:

So an update, to piss her off/test her i said we should watch a film so picked gran torino 😂 (worth a watch for anyone who's not seen it tbh) thought it might strike a cord with her 

As i though vile comments throughout and continued bigotry, "why are you making me watch chinese people" and half way through refused to watch anymore.

Pretty sure it's over tbh.

Fucking hell.

She must have been furious about Clint's gradual shift in attitude towards the "Chinese" people.

48 minutes ago, red23 said:

So an update, to piss her off/test her i said we should watch a film so picked gran torino 😂 (worth a watch for anyone who's not seen it tbh) thought it might strike a cord with her, wanted to see if theres a decent human in that skull of hers.

As i though vile comments throughout and continued bigotry, "why are you making me watch chinese people" and half way through refused to watch anymore.

That is fucked up, mate.

6 hours ago, red23 said:

So an update, to piss her off/test her i said we should watch a film so picked gran torino 😂 (worth a watch for anyone who's not seen it tbh) thought it might strike a cord with her, wanted to see if theres a decent human in that skull of hers.

No wonder, they were irritating. Try her with Monkey or The Water Margin.

Last night Mrs. Back decided to put some flowers down the garbage disposal.  Had to dismantle all the plumbing under the kitchen sink to clear out the predictable blockage it caused.

I have no idea why she thought putting flowers in there would be fine.

6 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Last night Mrs. Back decided to put some flowers down the garbage disposal.  Had to dismantle all the plumbing under the kitchen sink to clear out the predictable blockage it caused.

I have no idea why she thought putting flowers in there would be fine.

Buy her a compost bin for her birthday.

I'm posting this from the safety of the day after, having just broken the ice and made a joke about it with the missus... So I've survived and I'm in the clear.

Yesterday i had a day out with work pals and my wife was coming along. Early on in the day I get home and notice that her hair is looking straight and nice and so I compliment her on it (note to anyone who doesn't do this already... always tell people when you notice something nice about them).

Anyway, 10 mins before we leave she comes downstairs with frizzy hair which doesn't look anywhere near as good. She says that she's annoyed that she's bothered to do it as it was sitting nice but she bought this new curling toy thing and wanted to use it.

Before I spoke she said 'it's like I'm doing an 80s throwback' - and then (inexplicably) I decide to throw my hot take into the mix.
So I say 'honey your hair looked brilliant, and now it looks like fancy dress'.

As soon as the words were out my mouth I regretted them. If i could've stopped time right there and then but alas it was too late. The damage was done.

She stomped off in a rage, guilt tripping me as she went (ignoring my pleading apologies and lame excuses).

But she's a trooper is my wife, and so she comes back down 20 minutes later and apologises for losing her temper. I grovel accordingly and the day is saved.

But let this be a lesson... The line 'fancy dress' should never be used as a descriptive term for your wife when you're on the way out the door.

Is this normal? Do you all know each other well and all of your partners were in attendance? Can't imagine ever taking my bird on a works do. 
It was a leaving do for me, and i worked in a corridor full of women!

I've never known a school to have as few men before.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I've known a few guys to bring their mrs along to their leaving do and unless he's shagging one of them women in his corridor it's not that mental. 

Well he'll significantly reduce his chances with his wife present. It's much harder to pretend she doesn't exist or has been comatose for years.

Well he'll significantly reduce his chances with his wife present. It's much harder to pretend she doesn't exist or has been comatose for years.
I've known a few guys to bring their mrs along to their leaving do and unless he's shagging one of them women in his corridor it's not that mental. 
I struggle to shag my wife these days never mind find the energy or inclination to shag anyone else.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of wids in the corridor - but I'm way past the period in life where having a bit on the side is on the agenda.

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

It was a leaving do for me, and i worked in a corridor full of women!

I've never known a school to have as few men before.

Did you get a decent leaving present out of the minxes?