Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye that's what we do then put them in a box before taking a pile to the bins. I'm not sure the reason behind them asking you to rinse products before putting them in the bins but for all the time it takes I really don't mind doing it.

They just fling it all in the same hole anyway. Recycling is a myth created by the man to keep you busy washing cans instead of asking the real questions.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I have gone to Dubai in my then capacity as on-expenses oil w****r.

As much as I had a great time, I did come away thinking I would never be spending my own money and choosing to go there.

A horrible place, where, albeit you can have fun given the right circumstances, I just dont see the appeal.

Pure, distilled essence of LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

^^^ Got kicked about in a suitcase. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Cleaned for recycling? Very commendable behaviour.

We just throw them in the recycling bin/bag. Sometimes they're washed out first.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sleppnig

I was needing 3 x AAA batteries today for a headtorch to go up the loft and do some work. She says "I've got some", goes into her drawer and hands me an opened multi-pack with four batteries still inside. I put three of them in the headtorch but it's still dead. After re-opening the headtorch and examining the batteries I realise that one is the same brand but a different type to the other two, hence why I didn't immediately notice the difference. Looking at all four batteries, they are two different pairs.  When I point this out to her she says "Oh that'll be the old ones from the remote control". Why the f**k would anyone put the old one's back in a new packet? 

All that after finding a mug on top of the toaster had me Googling divorce lawyers. 

Will get up in the morning and have porridge and fruit, which involves what seems like as much cutlery and bowls as possible. But rather than take time to wash them, she will put them in the sink and play about on her phone, and leave the dishes till when she comes in late afternoon 

My OH is also a bad one for dishes. He doesn't pile newly washed on top of dry tbf but if there's a particularly big pile the sensible thing to do would be to dry some of them instead of creating this sort of monstrosity.
I'm terrified to walk past our drying rack half the time in case I sneeze or cough suddenly.

20210719_154445.thumb.jpg.bec60ebfb9f41f4df798b8ed69a5e6dc.jpg
Terrible at drying but evidently shit hot at jenga.

28 minutes ago, philpy said:

Will get up in the morning and have porridge and fruit, which involves what seems like as much cutlery and bowls as possible. But rather than take time to wash them, she will put them in the sink and play about on her phone, and leave the dishes till when she comes in late afternoon 

This is absolutely mentalist behaviour as most sane human beings know that porridge dries in like cement and requires either a jackhammer to remove or the bowl thrown in the bin. 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, Rizzo said:
My OH is also a bad one for dishes. He doesn't pile newly washed on top of dry tbf but if there's a particularly big pile the sensible thing to do would be to dry some of them instead of creating this sort of monstrosity.
I'm terrified to walk past our drying rack half the time in case I sneeze or cough suddenly.

20210719_154445.thumb.jpg.bec60ebfb9f41f4df798b8ed69a5e6dc.jpg

Terrible at drying but evidently shit hot at jenga.

I lost my first ever game of Jenga on the removal of the very first block. My mate takes great pleasure in reminding me and any company of this whenever Jenga is mentioned. Rightly so tbf. 

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

An old boy I once knew from Yorkshire used to say "Jew-bye". 

Was your former colleague a certain former German Chancellor?

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was needing 3 x AAA batteries today for a headtorch to go up the loft and do some work. She says "I've got some", goes into her drawer and hands me an opened multi-pack with four batteries still inside. I put three of them in the headtorch but it's still dead. After re-opening the headtorch and examining the batteries I realise that one is the same brand but a different type to the other two, hence why I didn't immediately notice the difference. Looking at all four batteries, they are two different pairs.  When I point this out to her she says "Oh that'll be the old ones from the remote control". Why the f**k would anyone put the old one's back in a new packet? 

All that after finding a mug on top of the toaster had me Googling divorce lawyers. 

"Remote control"...

8 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

"Remote control"...

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Didn’t realise Samsung did a Black Mamba remote control.

Triple AAAs wouldn't have sufficient energy to power her dildos, she'd need 2 x heavy duty truck batteries. 

We're currently in an old rented house which has an Aga oven. It's an impractical waste of money, especially at this time of year, so we also have a small portable electric oven with 2 hobs on top. We also had one of these sandwich makers until Mrs Ferrino thought to sit it on top of the mini oven and instead of turning the oven on, put on the hobs, melting the sandwich maker.

40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Triple AAAs wouldn't have sufficient energy to power her dildos, she'd need 2 x heavy duty truck batteries. 

Is this place anywhere near you? Hook it/her up to that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muja_Power_Station