Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

19 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Not a problem. As I said, there's no reason for anyone on here to be 

a. clued up on acceptable terms for all minorities, and

b. aware that another poster has a family member with this condition.

..although there do seem to be some who believe they absolutely qualify under (a). 

(Said condition is Hypochondroplasia, which is probably why "little person" is used)

The tout's words, not mine. I'm guessing he hadn't been on a Diversity course or he wouldn't have said it like that.

And I didn't kick the suitcase about.

When I was in Prague for a stag do a couple of years ago we just got loads of offers of weed or beak.  Me and another guy were up for it but the stag, sensibly, said they're all likely undercover rozzers trying to catch tourists.

I have gone to Dubai in my then capacity as on-expenses oil w****r.

As much as I had a great time, I did come away thinking I would never be spending my own money and choosing to go there.

A horrible place, where, albeit you can have fun given the right circumstances, I just dont see the appeal.

Pure, distilled essence of LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

On 15/07/2021 at 13:28, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Does the dishes and instead of tidying away the dishes from the night before which are now dry on the rack, proceeds to pile up the freshly washed dishes on top, making a sort of leaning tower of Pisa of dishes which would come crashing down if there was a slight gust of wind. Didn’t take it well when I suggested she should just clear the other dishes away first as apparently that was ‘giving her tasks’. Despite the fact I’m working just now and she’s self-isolating with f**k all to do.

That kind of laziness just annoys f**k out of me. Also having the washing machine on constantly when I’m trying to work. 

My OH is also a bad one for dishes. He doesn't pile newly washed on top of dry tbf but if there's a particularly big pile the sensible thing to do would be to dry some of them instead of creating this sort of monstrosity.

I'm terrified to walk past our drying rack half the time in case I sneeze or cough suddenly.

20210719_154445.jpg

Edited by Rizzo

22 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

My OH is also a bad one for dishes. He doesn't pile newly washed on top of dry tbf but if there's a particularly big pile the sensible thing to do would be to dry some of them instead of creating this sort of monstrosity.

I'm terrified to walk past our drying rack half the time in case I sneeze or cough suddenly.

20210719_154445.jpg

Perhaps the most frightening aspect of this is why there are fizzy juice cans in and amongst the washing? 

Just now, SANTAN said:

Perhaps the most frightening aspect of this is why there are fizzy juice cans in and amongst the washing? 

Cleaned for recycling? Very commendable behaviour.

Does it actually make any difference at any point in the process? 
Aye that's what we do then put them in a box before taking a pile to the bins. I'm not sure the reason behind them asking you to rinse products before putting them in the bins but for all the time it takes I really don't mind doing it.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye that's what we do then put them in a box before taking a pile to the bins. I'm not sure the reason behind them asking you to rinse products before putting them in the bins but for all the time it takes I really don't mind doing it.

Out of all the reasons I've been disgraced on here I never thought this would be the one that got me. 

I need to think about what I've been doing all this time... 

9 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Does it actually make any difference at any point in the process? 

Well the Chinese have stopped taking our recycling because it was all so manky they had to put it in landfill or burn it. Other countries have followed suit.

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This basically. All of our tins, cans and plastic tubs get a good rinse and scrub if needed before going in the blue bin. 

I do agree the can is taking up space and should have been rinsed and put into the bin we have in the kitchen for recycling mind you.

Edited by Rizzo

24 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

This basically. All of our tins, cans and plastic tubs get a good rinse and scrub if needed before going in the blue bin. 

I do agree the can is taking up space and should have been rinsed and put into the bin we have in the kitchen for recycling mind you.

Your time would be better spent sanding and repainting that window sill ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Your time would be better spent sanding and repainting that window sill ffs. 

The whole kitchen is getting ripped to bits and redone next year because it drives me batshit crazy.