Jump to content
Dee Man

Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

They are quite selfish at times IMO. Would go nuts if you tried to interfere with them watching Greys Anatomy or whatever.

Grey's Anatomy is one of hers as well. One operation per episode and the other 50 minutes being nervous breakdowns, break ups, getting back togethers, alcoholics and the word "vagina" banded about like it's going out of fashion. Much like in here tbh.

Edited by jimbaxters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Grey's Anatomy is one of hers as well. One operation per episode and the other 50 minutes being nervous breakdowns, break ups, getting back togethers, alcoholics and the word "vagina" banded about like it's going out of fashion. Much like in here tbh.

Never seen it. Must tune in. Any pics of the much bandied vagina?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Never seen it. Must tune in. Any pics of the much bandied vagina?

No you never see any and wouldn't want to. It's either women with a tumour hanging out of it, water breaking or lesbians talking about their own and each others. 

Spoiler

I hear it in the background.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

women with a tumour hanging out of it

Eye Opening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

water breaking 

Confused GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

 lesbians talking about their own and each others. 

 

Shaq Spicy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

They are quite selfish at times IMO. Would go nuts if you tried to interfere with them watching Greys Anatomy or whatever.

Grey's Anatomy is quality television and I will not hear a word to the contrary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I've found a chest of drawers on gumtree,  can you get them for me please??" Aye, thanks for letting me know they were at a top floor tenement...

20210609_181529.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philpy said:

"I've found a chest of drawers on gumtree,  can you get them for me please??" Aye, thanks for letting me know they were at a top floor tenement...

20210609_181529.jpg

image.png.7c566e9d034745a0538ee4ecbc08dd62.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, philpy said:

"I've found a chest of drawers on gumtree,  can you get them for me please??" Aye, thanks for letting me know they were at a top floor tenement...

20210609_181529.jpg

Ftfy

 

 

2828F70A-68A4-472E-91D8-FE20277CBA89.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, philpy said:

"I've found a chest of drawers on gumtree,  can you get them for me please??" Aye, thanks for letting me know they were at a top floor tenement...

20210609_181529.jpg

Just drop it down the middle and arrive with a pile of splintered wood. Technically fulfilled your duties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pato said:

Just drop it down the middle and arrive with a pile of splintered wood. Technically fulfilled your duties.

58. Beau Hunks (1931)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Pato said:

Just drop it down the middle and arrive with a pile of splintered wood. Technically fulfilled your duties.

Plus, more scrap wood for Philpy's Outdoor Furniture Project Ltd. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plus, more scrap wood for Philpy's Outdoor Furniture Project Ltd. 
Wasn't that the cowboy outfit that Sevco used for "The AGM On The Pitch".?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2021 at 09:50, Funky Nosejob said:

My experience runs something similar to...

Mrs. Nosejob: ”I saw a post on a Facebook group and a thought it might be a fun thing for Funky Junior. Now, you don’t have to say yes, but I think it would be a fantastic thing for you two to do together. It’s on a Thursday evening so we would have to change our meal time, but I think if we plan it ahead that’s not a problem. Now it’s running for 8 weeks so that would maybe overlap with the start of his cricket season, but he’d probably only miss the first two weeks of that and I think that what he’d get out of it would be amazing. You might have to take him straight from school or you could come home but you’d probably have to set off again 5 minutes later. If you did take him straight from school you could always stop off for a snack at McDonalds, he’d really love that...”

After another 2 minutes of rambling discourse, she’ll finally reveal it’s a watercolour painting class and show me the Facebook post, which I’ll skim read and click through to the details.

Me: “It’s for adults only and the dates are for 2017”.

A variation on the above…

Mrs. Nosejob: I’ve spent the last month considering, browsing and researching what is going to be a fairly expensive purchase for us. I’ve probably changed my mind several times and have gone into the minutest details. I have never previously thought to bring you into the discussion, so this is completely new to you. I’ve got a zoom meeting with the salesman in 5 minutes. I’m now going to spend 4 minutes talking you through what I think is our best option.

4 minutes later - So, what are your thoughts?

6 months later - Well if it was an obvious issue, why didn’t you mention it at the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that a potato at the back of the work top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Is that a potato at the back of the work top?

Yep. She was going to make a baked potato for tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I haven't missed is picking her up from days/nights out.

She met a few pals in Glasgow for lunch and asked me to pick her up at half 5. We agreed where I would pick her up and I phoned as I got off the motorway to let her know I was a couple of minutes away. Parked up and sat in the car for 5 minutes before phoning her again. "I'm just coming" she said even though I could quite clearly here pub noise in the background. Eventually she turned up 10 minutes later and is currently giving me the silent treatment after I was "moody" with her.

At least I can watch the football in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

One thing I haven't missed is picking her up from days/nights out.

She met a few pals in Glasgow for lunch and asked me to pick her up at half 5. We agreed where I would pick her up and I phoned as I got off the motorway to let her know I was a couple of minutes away. Parked up and sat in the car for 5 minutes before phoning her again. "I'm just coming" she said even though I could quite clearly here pub noise in the background. Eventually she turned up 10 minutes later and is currently giving me the silent treatment after I was "moody" with her.

At least I can watch the football in peace.

You should point out that Mumsnet regards 'silent treatment' as a form of emotional abuse, and since she's an abuser, you'd be well within your rights to kick her out of the family home and phone Women's Aid for support.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...